The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Republican 2012 Presidential Nominee

The Situation

2012 Presidential Election  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They were called the "Ron Paul Freedom Report"

The gave advice on how to shoot a "urban youth" and get away with it. They said that music caused "black rage" and that "most" DC blacks are semi-criminals or entirly criminal. They said Aids was created by combining two animal viruses at the CIA. Aids was being spread by "vengeful Gays". He agreed with Jesse Jackson about renaming New York City "zooville", "rapetown" or "Wellfaria". The Israelis were responsble for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Welfare checks were the reason the LA riots ended. They printed another story where Ron Paul says he fears AK 47 weilding IRS agents breaking down doors.

Again these are from "The Ron Paul Freedom Report" and you call me the fool.

They were called the "Ron Paul Freedom Report"

The gave advice on how to shoot a "urban youth" and get away with it. They said that music caused "black rage" and that "most" DC blacks are semi-criminals or entirly criminal. They said Aids was created by combining two animal viruses at the CIA. Aids was being spread by "vengeful Gays". He agreed with Jesse Jackson about renaming New York City "zooville", "rapetown" or "Wellfaria". The Israelis were responsble for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Welfare checks were the reason the LA riots ended. They printed another story where Ron Paul says he fears AK 47 weilding IRS agents breaking down doors.

Again these are from "The Ron Paul Freedom Report" and you call me the fool.

Again what kind of a moron want to legalize heroin and cocaine? Don't give me any spin it is just a non starter. He said it. Don't blame Fox News it's his policy and it is loonacy. I would be all for legalizing Pot but Heroin? Cocaine? Meth? He Sucks.

Don't care what else he says after he said that.

Reading through the last few pages of this thread there is so much ignorance and fear. People choose want they want to believe and disregard the facts (I'm not immune to this).

If you have an asinine opinion or take things out of context or are just in general a idiot you aren't worth the time to even have a discussion with.

Another post from you showing how dumb and ignorant you are. I don't know where you are drinking the kool aid from but Obama will go down as a complete failure on most counts. His record on the economy, civil liberties, and even foreign policy have all been massive failures. I'm not out to convince you of anything, your opinion is of no value and the best judge of Obama will be the historians when they talking about the turning point of American history being the four terms of Bush/Obama 2000-2016. 16 years of a cluster f*ck.

Sometimes Ron Paul supporters are the some of the most cult like I have ever seen.

Let's look at kool-aids such as, you know, like stats.

Look at employment stats. Obama took office in Jan 2009. Does these make Obama a genius in handling the economy? no. but hardly a massive failure either.

chart.png?s=nfp%20tch&d1=20080101&d2=20120131

On Foreign policy, he promised in the campiagn:

End war in Iraq

Focus on Afghanistan

Hunt Bin Laden

as far as I am concerned he is 3/3 in that regard.

the one thing that popped up during his admin was Libya. He was perhaps slow by some standards, but for that he got other allies to share the burden, spent $1 billion (less then whats spent in iraq in a month), and prevented the slaughter of Libyan rebels, suffering no casualties. At the end Gaddafi was gone and there is no US long term occupation of that country.

On the domestic front he implemented many progressive priorities. (DADT repeal, unemployment extension, payroll tax cut) but obviously you don't care about those so I won't mention them.

Yes on the civil liberties front he did not reverse many of bush's policies, and there is legitimate criticism in that regard.

So at the end it seems like the performance of a typical American president. Above average to me even. So i think he would be a failure in all fronts only to those people who thinks politicians are messiahs. Give President Paul 4 years to deal with the US Congress and I am sure u will regard him as a disaster also.

Watched him answer question on the CNN debate he said he was a libertarian and believed all drugs should be legal it wasn't the goverments job. The moderator followed up Heroin? Yes. Cocaine? Yes. Same debate he said he would let a 26 year old man die if he didn't purchase the proper health insurance. Same lady moderator followed up "so let him die?" Yes.

So let's get this straight I'm the troll for not supporting a man who supports legalizing heroin and coke while publishing the "Ron Paul Freedom Report" full of biggoted opinon. All you have to do is go read any of these documents to see it isn't a link page or report with other authors presenting opinon. The whole report is written under the pretext that those are Ron Pauls thoughts. If he didn't read them he is like I have been saying a "moron".

Done nothing? Does it take having one's head up a dark place to have your opinions? Goddamn, it's like conservative Americans go out of their way to be stupid and misinformed. :lol:

I'm not a fan of Obama by any stretch of the imagination, but to say he's done nothing? That's up there with "legalizing heroin is stupid, blah blah blah I can't hear your argument." :picard:

:sadno:

I don't know what Obama's done before being president, I know what he's done since.

So if legalizing heroin is stupid, and I'm so stupid, let's criminalize alcohol. It only makes sense! People can't be trusted to make decisions for themselves. We need the government to do it for us. You legalize heroin and soon every woman and child is shooting up in your gated community!

I think you just affirmatively answered my question from my previous post.

You don't have to be conservative to think Obama has done a bad job. Look at Matt Damon or Michael Moore, two of his more prominent supporters in his 2008 election. Both have done a complete 180 on how they feel for him.

Anyways, I disagree with alot of people. Always have, always will. But it's the height of ignorance to simply label someone as stupid or conservative simply because they offer a different view point than your own.

You don't have to be conservative to think Obama has done a bad job. Look at Matt Damon or Michael Moore, two of his more prominent supporters in his 2008 election. Both have done a complete 180 on how they feel for him.

Anyways, I disagree with alot of people. Always have, always will. But it's the height of ignorance to simply label someone as stupid or conservative simply because they offer a different view point than your own.

I take it that's aimed at me? If so, I don't simply label anyone anything, everything I said can be observed in this thread and others. They have nothing to say, other than their opinion. There's no depth beyond "drugs are bad, mmmk" (one of many examples of such opinions as expressed by conservatives).

If you think intelligent people support Cain, Bachmann, Perry, and the other degenerates in the GOP, well... if you haven't changed your mind by now, there's nothing more I can do. And I don't consider a homophobic lawyer to be intelligent, but an ignoramus.

Archived