The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Republican 2012 Presidential Nominee

The Situation

2012 Presidential Election  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol? I'm not the partisan hack around here man, you are. I actually understand that the problems of your government permeate both parties. Not like I support Ron Paul ® and not like I'm not very critical of Obama (D) or anything. Unlike you, who posts "hope and change" at every opportunity because you can't stand him, yet gobble up the crap spewed by your dear republican candidates. Both parties are terrible, I just think Republicans are stupid as doorknobs to boot.

How are democrats idiots? And you're probably the first person to say Democrats' PR is actually better than Republicans'. When it comes to appealing to their voter base, nobody can touch republicans, though they are appealing to the most ignorant of the nation as their life blood. And it's not like either tries to appeal to the opposite side's voter base.

How are democrats idiots? And you're probably the first person to say Democrats' PR is actually better than Republicans'. When it comes to appealing to their voter base, nobody can touch republicans, though they are appealing to the most ignorant of the nation as their life blood. And it's not like either tries to appeal to the opposite side's voter base.

Seriously? Just check out any news outlets of those from right-of-centre and there are lots of dirt. Some with more literary leeway than others, but lots of Democrats with less than stellar records.

Just like every political party, there are good Republicans as there are good Democrats... just as there are crappy Republicans to crappy Democrats.... unfortunately, judging on the US currently, there are too many idiots on both sides.

And... not just only PR per se... just common sense on what to or what not to say. If those Republican candidates spent more time keep their mouth shut on controversial topics and stick with the more important issues, eg. economy, military, etc... they wouldn't be such a long shot in winning.

A win for Romney in the Maine primary. However, a strong showing for all y'all's boy Ron Paul there too, we probably haven't seen the end of him for a little while. Maine isn't really seen as a big player though, in that the state is a firm bet to vote Democrat in the fall.

I just hope Gingrich's dismal showing doesn't leave him discouraged. If he drops out early, I think a lot of his supporters will switch to Santorum, and I really don't think I could stand seeing the frothy mixture around all the way to a convention.

A win for Romney in the Maine primary. However, a strong showing for all y'all's boy Ron Paul there too, we probably haven't seen the end of him for a little while. Maine isn't really seen as a big player though, in that the state is a firm bet to vote Democrat in the fall.

I just hope Gingrich's dismal showing doesn't leave him discouraged. If he drops out early, I think a lot of his supporters will switch to Santorum, and I really don't think I could stand seeing the frothy mixture around all the way to a convention.

Reality Check: GOP scrambles under allegations of rampant voter fraud in Maine caucus

(FOX19) - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is back on track after winning the Maine caucuses.

What the headlines haven't told you is that what happened in Maine is the messiest caucus Republicans have had so far, and it may not be over yet.

So, was there rampant voter fraud in Maine? Ben is investigating in a Reality Check you won't see anywhere else.

http://www.fox19.com/story/16937227/reality-check-was-there-voter-fraud-in-maine

Archived