The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Republican 2012 Presidential Nominee

The Situation

2012 Presidential Election  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am saying that the channel is biased and doesn't inform the viewer regarding what is going on with the present administration... It is beyond a cheerleading section.

Madcow is a joke.... and her ratings back up my opinion... Romney isn't a perfect candidate...but it won't take perfection to beat an empty shell .

Did you sell your tv to fund your "smoking habit" ?

I am saying that the channel is biased and doesn't inform the viewer regarding what is going on with the present administration... It is beyond a cheerleading section.

Madcow is a joke.... and her ratings back up my opinion... Romney isn't a perfect candidate...but it won't take perfection to beat an empty shell .

Did you sell your tv to fund your "smoking habit" ?

You know "Id", it actually would be nice if you'd actually post something of substance for once, maybe with a little bit of supporting evidence. For instance, how you think Romney is so far ahead, when opinion polls across the political spectrum (even including Fox News polls) put Obama well ahead already.

With Rick Santorum dropping out of the race, the Republican Nominee will be Milt Romney. Enormous pressure was placed on Rick to drop out so that the divisions within the party would heel and to concentrate their efforts on Obama.

The chance that Romney will defeat Obama are slim and none as evidenced by the current polls which show Obama well ahead of Romney. That could chance but unlikely.

2 reasons why Obama will be elected.

1. Incumbant presidents are almost always re-elected. Since 1932, only 2 elected presidents were defeated by their challengers: Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush. Gerald Ford was never elected.

2. Personality. Obama has it. Milt Romney does not have it. He is accused of being a robot, dull, and often makes insensitive comments. Romney has no connection to the guy in the street.

Lots of people of people don't like Obama because of his policies but like him personally. Remember, people do not always vote for someone because of his politcial views but whether he is charismatic and clearly he is that.

You know "Id", it actually would be nice if you'd actually post something of substance for once, maybe with a little bit of supporting evidence. For instance, how you think Romney is so far ahead, when opinion polls across the political spectrum (even including Fox News polls) put Obama well ahead already.

With Rick Santorum dropping out of the race, the Republican Nominee will be Milt Romney. Enormous pressure was placed on Rick to drop out so that the divisions within the party would heel and to concentrate their efforts on Obama.

The chance that Romney will defeat Obama are slim and none as evidenced by the current polls which show Obama well ahead of Romney. That could chance but unlikely.

2 reasons why Obama will be elected.

1. Incumbant presidents are almost always re-elected. Since 1932, only 2 elected presidents were defeated by their challengers: Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush. Gerald Ford was never elected.

2. Personality. Obama has it. Milt Romney does not have it. He is accused of being a robot, dull, and often makes insensitive comments. Romney has no connection to the guy in the street.

Lots of people of people don't like Obama because of his policies but like him personally. Remember, people do not always vote for someone because of his politcial views but whether he is charismatic and clearly he is that.

:huh: Martyr cloak? I thought we were talking about Maddow?

I don't follow Maddow, just catch the occasional good segment once in a while. From what I've seen, she's got infinitely more integrity than anyone I've seen on Fox, save for good ol' Judge who is no more. Again, I don't watch TV.

Well of course you are partisan.... I didn't say it was a bad thing perse, just that you are on the wrong side and that "your" side will lose this November.

Her ratings suck, and she failed on radio. She conducts herself like a college girl....everything couched in irony with the strange head twists....very immature. I have yet to see their "primetime" lineup run a segment that did anything but lick the administrations shoes. Remember Matthews with the thrill up his leg...wow. Their coverage of the 08' election was an embarrassement and she was part of that "team".

MSnbc does tarnish the NBC news image...

When did you last own a tv ?

Well of course you are partisan.... I didn't say it was a bad thing perse, just that you are on the wrong side and that "your" side will lose this November.

Her ratings suck, and she failed on radio. She conducts herself like a college girl....everything couched in irony with the strange head twists....very immature. I have yet to see their "primetime" lineup run a segment that did anything but lick the administrations shoes. Remember Matthews with the thrill up his leg...wow. Their coverage of the 08' election was an embarrassement and she was part of that "team".

MSnbc does tarnish the NBC news image...

When did you last own a tv ?

You need to learn what "partisan" means before you accuse me of being one. My leanings are left, for you probably extreme left (what Obama is accused of being, in other words). I do not support Obama, nor do I support the Democratic Party. They are too far right for me. More than that, I despise the evident corruption that permeates the entire government. To call me a partisan is factually wrong. That's not to say I don't like some of the things Obama has done, but none of it is nearly enough for me to actually support him. That said, when it comes to the Republican party, on top of all that, the propagation of oppressive policies is enough for me to throw support behind anyone who doesn't share that fundamental fault. Frankly, your country is farked and you're to blame. Enjoy your TV.

Farking NDAA. Ron Paul 2012.

You need to learn what "partisan" means before you accuse me of being one. My leanings are left, for you probably extreme left (what Obama is accused of being, in other words). I do not support Obama, nor do I support the Democratic Party. They are too far right for me. More than that, I despise the evident corruption that permeates the entire government. To call me a partisan is factually wrong. That's not to say I don't like some of the things Obama has done, but none of it is nearly enough for me to actually support him. That said, when it comes to the Republican party, on top of all that, the propagation of oppressive policies is enough for me to throw support behind anyone who doesn't share that fundamental fault. Frankly, your country is farked and you're to blame. Enjoy your TV.

Farking NDAA. Ron Paul 2012.

Archived