Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia: The Game [Valori Familiari]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
375 replies to this topic

Poll: Mafia: The Game [Valori Familiari] (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Medic Kit - Love it or Hate it?

1. Love it; it gets the Townspeople more involved in the game. (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Love it; but the Kit seems to be too overpowered. Some tweaking needs to be done. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Hate it; the Kit gives the Townspeople a bigger advantage than the Doctor did. (1 votes [11.11%])

4. Hate it; the Mafia needs to play a perfect game in order to take advantage of it. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Indifferent; I need a couple more games in order to decide where I stand. (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

6. Indifferent; although, I think Master Radishes has already come up some way to cheat the system. (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Kingpin - Love it or Hate it?

1. Love it; it gives the Mafia that extra edge to counter against the Med Kit. (3 votes [33.33%])

2. Love it; the Townspeople now have to actually think about who to trust. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Hate it; the Kingpin is too underpowered. We need to "buff" it somehow. (1 votes [11.11%])

4. Hate it; it's easy enough to win the game as Mafia. They don't need an extra edge. (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Indifferent; I need a couple more games in order to decide where I stand. (3 votes [33.33%])

6. Indifferent; although, I wouldn't be opposed to some adjustments. (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Should we move the inactivity check back to 48 hours?

1. Yes. 36 hours is too awkward for everyone (12PM PST) involved. (1 votes [11.11%])

2. No. Players should make a collective effort in remaining active in the game. (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

3. Players should make a collective effort in remaining active in the game, but I wouldn't mind seeing +8 hours added (8PM PST instead of 12PM PST) for some extra leeway. (1 votes [11.11%])

4. Players should make a collective effort in remaining active in the game, so I wouldn't mind seeing -12 hours taken off (inactivity check once/round). (1 votes [11.11%])

5. Indifferent. I stay active enough already, so this does not concern me all too much. (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.