The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Wall Street

Navyblue

I know it's hard for you to hold two thoughts in your head at any given time but let me try to explain this to you once again.

The movement is made up of many people.

These people have varied(different) candidates as varied(different) as they are.

The 'movement' has no official or unofficial candidate or candidates.

How will they enact change? They don't enact change. They affect change. Change is enacted by those they put in power to enact the change they seek.

I could lead a horse to water, however in your case it'd be hard to make you drink, since there's trouble differentiating either end.

And I will keep watching South Park as it's helped me to learn the difference between 'enacting' change and 'affecting' change. You keep watching Glen Beck and being the 'mouthpiece' for all those tea-baggers. ;)

Oh please, spare me the overblown rhetoric you learned in college... I asked you a simple question and you again cannot answer it directly. WHO are they proposing to put into the positions of power that can push forward the change they seek ?

You better stick to subject matter that is more in line with your though patterns.

How will they enact change? They don't enact change. They affect change. Change is enacted by those they put in power to enact the change they seek.

I could lead a horse to water, however in your case it'd be hard to make you drink, since there's trouble differentiating either end.

And I will keep watching South Park as it's helped me to learn the difference between 'enacting' change and 'affecting' change. You keep watching Glen Beck and being the 'mouthpiece' for all those tea-baggers. ;)

Oh please, spare me the overblown rhetoric you learned in college... I asked you a simple question and you again cannot answer it directly. WHO are they proposing to put into the positions of power that can push forward the change they seek ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c11Z-33PSU

You better stick to subject matter that is more in line with your though patterns.

Archived