The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prediction about new players

da.moose

I personally have all the confidence in the world that Cody Hodgson will reach his top end potential on the Vancouuver Canucks that will begin with a fantastic rookie season in 2011/2012. I think all players with the right attitude will have solid seasons in Vancouver because that is how this organization flows!!!

Go Nucks Go!!

I predict that Kesler is better earlier than expected and as a result Hodgson goes back to Chicago in early November. I also predict that I will get minuses from the "Cody is the best player on our roster" fan club for saying that.

I predict that Sturm will be fine but not spectacular.

I predict that Samuelsson, Hansen, and Edler are the ones who do better than last year... and that Oreskovich can only keep his physical play up for a few games at a stretch and be largely ineffective.

I predict that Salo does not play 82 games (ok, that one is a gimme).

I predict that neither Sedin will match their career best point totals... but end up still being better than a point a game players.

I predict that we don't win the President's Trophy, but do win the division.

I predict that we make a major trade during the year to solidify the lineup.

Sturm - Kesler - Hodgson form one of the best 2nd lines in the NHL

Hansen breaks out on the 3rd line and pots 20 goals

Samuelsson has a healthy bounce back year

Edler becomes a bonafide Norris trophy candidate

Ballard recovers from his horrible first year as a Canuck and scores 40 points

Salo finally plays an 82 game season

Kesler pots 33 goals even while missing a month and a half

Cory Schneider takes over the starting job halfway into the season

I predict that Kesler is better earlier than expected and as a result Hodgson goes back to Chicago in early November. I also predict that I will get minuses from the "Cody is the best player on our roster" fan club for saying that.

I predict that Samuelsson, Hansen, and Edler are the ones who do better than last year... and that Oreskovich can only keep his physical play up for a few games at a stretch and be largely ineffective.

I predict that neither Sedin will match their career best point totals... but end up still being better than a point a game players.

Sturm - Kesler - Hodgson form one of the best 2nd lines in the NHL

Hansen breaks out on the 3rd line and pots 20 goals

Samuelsson has a healthy bounce back year

Edler becomes a bonafide Norris trophy candidate

Ballard recovers from his horrible first year as a Canuck and scores 40 points

Salo finally plays an 82 game season

Kesler pots 33 goals even while missing a month and a half

Cory Schneider takes over the starting job halfway into the season

I think Hodgson does well, but not spectacular and goes to Chicago sometime. Keslers a better option. We might even see Schroder come up.

Volpatti will be physical, and good on the PK. He could end up in Chicago again. I think we'll be surprised by him.

Sturm will pot 15ish goals. Maybe more.

Oreo could go either way. He could step up, be physical and show some of those hands, or he could vanish again.

I predict that Vancouver fans, being the harsh scrutinizers (similar to Montreal) that they are, will complain endlessly about CoHo's performace during the first part of the season. I also predict that Coho will find find his stride at some point and silence his critics.

Hansen will break out score around 15-17 goals this year, and about 35 points.

Tanev will break out and stick with the team the entire season, meanwhile scoring about 20 points.

Bieksa and Edler both surpass their point totals from last year.

Higgins has a resurrection of his career and pots around 20-23 goals.

Sturm will score around 17-20 goals.

Cody Hodgson will shut up all the naysayers.

Kesler beasts it up despite missing a bunch of games and scores over 30 goals.

Archived