The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bettmans revenge, Budweiser

Sonar64

Or you could just not order beer at a public arena. That's a weird thing to be honest. They say it's a family game, yet they sell alcoholic beverages in the arena where families, more often with kids than not, come to watch the game. Do not need beer to enjoy the game ya know.

Or you could just not order beer at a public arena. That's a weird thing to be honest. They say it's a family game, yet they sell alcoholic beverages in the arena where families, more often with kids than not, come to watch the game. Do not need beer to enjoy the game ya know.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I haven't ordered a beer at Rogers in years, because the beer selection is so terrible.

BUT, perhaps you should disassociate drinking one or two beers with being drunk. True, you don't NEED a beer, but you would be hard pressed to find a more social drink. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a beer at a hockey game, even with children present. In fact you could certainly argue that responsible consumption in the presence of children advocates responsible drinking. While hiding alcohol consumption adds to the rebellious appeal of drinking and consequently, over consumption.

Beer is the most consumed drink in the world, why not give the people what they want?

What do budweiser and sex in a canoe have in common?

They're both F*ing close to water.

It's not like the beer isn't already horribly overpriced there anyway. Bring in a local tap, charge a premium, and see if it sells.

I'd rather drink "Just over a Buck a Beer" than Budweiser.

I bet if they told us they were serving Canadian, or even Kokanee, and they served us Budweiser, nobody would notice the difference. With domestic lagers (and our budweiser is brewed in canada so i will go ahead and call it domestic), its all pretty similar. It's just a psychological thing.

Archived