Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GototheFlamestotheGo

Calgary Flames 2011/2012

1,669 posts in this topic

This is going in my signature....most likely the most deluded statement I have read this year.

Yup. Bring back a 4 goal scorer. Better yet pay him 2.5 million again.

No wonder the Flames team sucks this year with the way you guys over pay for players.

Taking on contracts is not much different than the original signing BFT. The only difference is term.

Taking on contracts is not much different than the original signing BFT. The only difference is term.

this is non sense :lol:

Stick around with your team through hard times, that's what fans do. Don't care what you all say, love my Flames!

Also, Glencross is likely back tonight! What an acquisition :P

This thread won't lock, you have no idea what was in it last year. It was so far beyond what is in it this year that it was unreal.

Yah I do remember it getting nasty.....if people don't grow up, we are headed down the same path.

Gosh the flames suck even there captain is over paid he aint worth 7M, its kinda funny how people are getting upset that canucks fans are being negative towards these losers funny thing is this is our boards go back to that Hole CP. Another thing thats funny is why is Iginla a god in flamer fans eyes what has he accomplished in his career other then making it past the 1st round only once in his entire career even the sedins have accomplished more than that loser.. :bigblush:

Gosh the flames suck even there captain is over paid he aint worth 7M, its kinda funny how people are getting upset that canucks fans are being negative towards these losers funny thing is this is our boards go back to that Hole CP. Another thing thats funny is why is Iginla a god in flamer fans eyes what has he accomplished in his career other then making it past the 1st round only once in his entire career even the sedins have accomplished more than that loser.. :bigblush:

Inconsistent play loses them another point. Mike Smith was shaky all night and the Flames decided to be generous by not testing him nearly as much as they should have.

Feaster during the intermission sure looked PO'ed in his interview and did say that if the Flames play like they did in Edmonton, then he will have no other option but change things up. I hope he realizes that despite the different outcome tonight, the effort level of the team was god awfully similar tonight, and he makes the required changes. Hey Jay, Paul Gaustad is still available! Should be able to acquire him without mortgaging the future and still get a player who will be extremely valuable.

And no Flames game it seems is without a new addition to the injury list. Krys Kolanos is now out with what looks like a Right ankle injury. Tough break for both him and the Flames.

Any neutral Nuck fan is going to see value in Tangs, Joker, GlenX and at least see market value in Kipper, Iggy, and Gio. So you are going to make yourself look dumb, not the other way around. Drop the sig and so will I, it just makes you look dumb to people who know hockey.

Just dropping like flies

Good thing that we tied it late to get a point. Jokinen!

flames blow another big lead this season. I watched the 3rd, dont know why Vrbata didnt take the slapshot on the 2 on 1 with Phoenix up 3-2, he had room and that woulda iced the game. Three teams at 66 points, all with 61 games played, Dallas has the last spot with 31 wins, 3 more than the flames. Philadelphia somehow lost to the Oilers tonight, but that'll be a good test on Saturday for calgary, hoping the Flyers get it done in regulation. The flames play like they did tonight against Philly, it'll be lights out quick. GO FLYERS!!!