The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Community!

GodzillaDeuce

I love the first two seasons so much that it became my favorite comedy. Something about Season 3 feels different though, I'm not sure if it's me, or even if it's a good different or a bad different. But last night's episode was definitely interesting to say the least.

got town meeting to attend tonight

between world series, community, parks and rec and office, i'm seriously considering skipping lol

yeah skipped the meeting AND didn't watch the 7th or 8th innings lol

was pretty funny, but can i just say that nothing about shirley ever makes me laugh

+ Britta's. for me the episode started out strong, but got progressively less funny

I didn't really mean to exclude her; her story was great. And she was great through the whole episode, actually. IMO, she has easily been the best part of season three.

"In the news tonight, top story: An escaped convict from the asylum has escaped and he's on the loose and stuff. He was last seen in the woods and he has a thingy for a hand. A hook thing where his hand should be. You know what I mean."

It was a good episode, but my expectations for the holiday episodes is so high for this show. I felt this one of the weaker holday ones. Still, best show on TV, imo

Agreed with all of that. I'm dying to watch the Christmas one. It's supposed to be a musical this year (which I kind of thought they did last year, but I don't mind). Bring on the Glee jokes.

I didn't really mean to exclude her; her story was great. And she was great through the whole episode, actually. IMO, she has easily been the best part of season three.

"In the news tonight, top story: An escaped convict from the asylum has escaped and he's on the loose and stuff. He was last seen in the woods and he has a thingy for a hand. A hook thing where his hand should be. You know what I mean."

Agreed with all of that. I'm dying to watch the Christmas one. It's supposed to be a musical this year (which I kind of thought they did last year, but I don't mind). Bring on the Glee jokes.

Ahaha. Yeah, Britta has always been my favourite character. I actually forgot this was a holiday episode. I know..there were constant reminders, but it just seemed like a regular episode with a Halloween theme...as opposed to the usual extravagent Community Holiday episodes. I hope they do a paintball one again for the finale, those are always way epic.

The timeline episode was great but I still like the paintball ones the best. :P

They need to make sure they include Abed and Troy in most episodes because, IMO, shows that focus on Annie / Britta / Jeff aren't always that entertaining. However, Britta is definitely better this season :lol:

I find the angle between Annie and Jeff... weird. Would rather have Annie trying to court Troy again. :P

Archived