Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GodzillaDeuce

Community!

318 posts in this topic

Whoa, I was just watching episode 12 of season 3, "Contemporary Impressionists", and I was very impressed with the continuity that leads up to the finale. In the episode, there's a scene where Chang runs into a "Faux-by", a guy who is impersonating Moby. Chang tells him that he reminds him of a friend he knows, then a thought bubble pops up where an equation of: Chang's child army - Dean Pelton + Dean Pelton Look-A-Like = King Chang.

I thought it was pretty neat how that was carried through into the plot for the latter episodes of the season. Cool cool cool.

awesome last 3 episodes to the season.

I heard this news yesterday & was instantly disgusted by NBC.

I get delaying Whitney. I mean everyone hates that show and frankly, if it werent for the fact 1 of the people in it is dating someone in the NBC higher ups, it wouldnt have got a 2nd season.

Buuut, Community? They already messed with people LAST YEAR when they delayed it for awhile. I literally dont get it.

To put it bluntly, NBC Britta'd this

Goddammit NBC. Though in reality, they're probably ready to cancel a bunch of their new shows, so I don't know if there has to be too much worry about. They have a major flop or two on their hands they will be getting rid of.

But this being NBC, they may just be looking for an excuse to burn off these 13 episodes in the first place anyways. I sincerely hope not.

Six Seasons and a Movie.

Troy.gif

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

At least watching old clips can make us feel better, lol:

Tonight's episode was hilarious. That time when Abed showed up and he did that thing? Priceless.

/sigh

Goddammit NBC.

Tonight's episode was hilarious. That time when Abed showed up and he did that thing? Priceless.

/sigh

Goddammit NBC.

you ACTUALLY had me fooled for like 2 seconds, I was like "did they start running episodes and I didn't know? and I watched ???? speed 2 instead?!?!?!" but then i remembered that I watched the NBC lineup after football, and i lol'd at my forgetfulness

This could (maybe sort of) be a good thing, because it could mean Community being moved out of the Friday death slot and back into the Thursday uber-low-ratings slot.

Chevy Chase is a jackass. If you poke around news sites, you can read all about the negative comments he has made about the show and TV in general.

The guy thinks he's this amazing comedian and that people are lining up for his services. What an arrogant prick. He got Dan Harmon (the show's creator) fired.

Few things make me angry about TV.

But this Community fiasco is one of them.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NBC! YOU CAN BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!

WERE THE FUDGE IS MY COMMUNITY!?!?! GOD DAMNIT!

YES CAPSLOCK IS NECESSARY.

It won't be back til the new year. February 7th to be exact.

October 19th sure is late this year. At least it's a Thursday.

It won't be back til the new year. February 7th to be exact.

annie-scream-2.gif

annie-disneyface.gif