The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Community!

GodzillaDeuce

MOTHERFUC#&@ PIECE OF S*$# COLLEGE BASKETBALL RECORDED OVER THE EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO FLIP S#*$ LIKE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

THEY EVEN RECORDED OVER THE OFFICE! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW ROYALLY PISSED OFF I AM........................................

I'M GONNA F#*$ S*#@ UP OVER HERE. LIKE SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

you know, you can DL it... right?

oh, and the office was great.

MOTHERFUC#&@ PIECE OF S*$# COLLEGE BASKETBALL RECORDED OVER THE EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO FLIP S#*$ LIKE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

THEY EVEN RECORDED OVER THE OFFICE! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW ROYALLY PISSED OFF I AM........................................

I'M GONNA F#*$ S*#@ UP OVER HERE. LIKE SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

I know, but I don't know where... I don't trust a lot of the sites...

Legal. Safe. Free. http://video.citytv....00/history-101/

When my stream started buffering after a minute, I was horrified. I thought the laugh tracks became a part of the real show. Thankfully, it's all Abed's imagination. I also think they tried to squish too much into one episode. It felt overwhelming.

Legal. Safe. Free. http://video.citytv....00/history-101/

When my stream started buffering after a minute, I was horrified. I thought the laugh tracks became a part of the real show. Thankfully, it's all Abed's imagination. I also think they tried to squish too much into one episode. It felt overwhelming.

I<3U

No seriously, thanks!

To be honest. People really like to overrate community, because its considered as one of the TV comedies without a huge following.

Now before you guys crucify me, I HAVE watched every single episode of community. It's good.

However it's not great. It has some great moments, and boring moments, but generally, it's just a casual watch and it's good if you don't expect too much from it.

It's just that loads of people constantly proclaim this show is the best thing since Trevor Linden, and tend to exaggerate its actual quality.

To be honest. People really like to overrate community, because its considered as one of the TV comedies without a huge following.

Now before you guys crucify me, I HAVE watched every single episode of community. It's good.

However it's not great. It has some great moments, and boring moments, but generally, it's just a casual watch and it's good if you don't expect too much from it.

It's just that loads of people constantly proclaim this show is the best thing since Trevor Linden, and tend to exaggerate its actual quality.

See, I don't think it is overrated. Is it better than Arrested Development, Seinfeld, etc, etc? Absolutely not. However, compared to everything else on NBC, CBS, FOX, etc, it really is by far the best sitcom around, on cable.People, for some reason, go crazy over Two and a Half Men, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls, Whitney, New Girl, etc, etc. These are the shows that a ton of people watch, and for some reason, find hilarious. Community is rated exactly as it should, compared to everything else.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched last nights episode, pretty forgettable. Only laughed when the guy from Workaholics was on, he was gold. Although I can't stand Workaholics, he's terrific, and will be fantastic as a bit part player on the new season of Arrested Development.

Archived