The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Community!

GodzillaDeuce

oh cool. Last night's episode was decent, but when are they ever going to attend school? I like it when the episodes revolve around their actual classes.

my guess is the next three episodes will be some kind of high action siege of the school to oust Chang, a la paintball episodes without the paintball

season 4 will be back to class as usual. Maybe they take a math class together???

edit: ^I've never seen shutter island, but now I want to lol

edit2:

just read synopses for the last three episodes, sounds like "The First Chang Dynasty" will be the only one where they battle Chang to take back the school

my guess is the next three episodes will be some kind of high action siege of the school to oust Chang, a la paintball episodes without the paintball

season 4 will be back to class as usual. Maybe they take a math class together???

edit: ^I've never seen shutter island, but now I want to lol

I loved Shutter Island! Watch it on a dark, rainy day.

I can't wait to see what happens with Chang. These next few episodes will be war. ^_^

Funny episode I thought, I love the clips of things that were never actually in a show - genuis.

When any other show does an episode like this, it's low budget, boring and filled with clips that we've already seen (the Simpsons loves to do that). I think all of those clips were new, weren't they?

Archived