The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Community!

GodzillaDeuce

I really liked the last episode. It somehow manage to be cute and extremely weird at the same time. Nice to see some of the side characters who have been around since season one (Leonard!) And I don't know why, but the part with Garrett made me laugh extremely hard. This week's episode is the second the last though, I'm pretty sure. Before hiatus, that is. :(

Edit: My bad, no new episode this week. They never do promos for it so I kind of just assume it's on until someone tells me otherwise...

I really liked the last episode. It somehow manage to be cute and extremely weird at the same time. Nice to see some of the side characters who have been around since season one (Leonard!) And I don't know why, but the part with Garrett made me laugh extremely hard. This week's episode is the second the last though, I'm pretty sure. Before hiatus, that is. :(

I'm pretty sure that this week, there's no new Community? on the schedule they have Horton hears a Who in the regular Community slot, and I don't know if it is moved to a different time?

help plz?

I'm pretty sure that this week, there's no new Community? on the schedule they have Horton hears a Who in the regular Community slot, and I don't know if it is moved to a different time?

help plz?

It's just this week. It's supposed to be back on December 1st.

I ???? hate Glee, but I can see how they were shamelessly fishing for ratings last night. The blatantness of it actually had me laughing more than the songs.

Parts that made me lol: Troy thinking one of Annie's bewbs was dead, Troy and Abed's Christmas rap, Annie's Santa Baby type song.

Ratings were pretty low though apparently :/

I ???? hate Glee, but I can see how they were shamelessly fishing for ratings last night. The blatantness of it actually had me laughing more than the songs.

Parts that made me lol: Troy thinking one of Annie's bewbs was dead, Troy and Abed's Christmas rap, Annie's Santa Baby type song.

Ratings were pretty low though apparently :/

I don't know if I would call that shamelessly fishing for ratings (other than Annie's song)...I'd categorize it more as wondering outloud and onscreen how the f Glee has better ratings than Community.

It was absolutely brilliant though. As someone who watches Glee as well (guilty pleasure, don't judge me...) I thought the little jabs to be hilarious. Just small things like Abed asking how the piano was still playing even after Mr. Rad got up to dance.

Archived