The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Community!

GodzillaDeuce

Love this show, very happy its back. I can't pick between this and 30 rock as the best comedies on TV right now, they're both great.

I love what was flashing through Jeff's heart as he was trying to write the speech. Also, Abed's 'normal' voice had me lol'ing pretty hard.

hilarious, as usual

anyone want to make one of those "all the things" pictures into Pierce yelling "Call all the ambulances"?

Geebus I'm terrible at this...

hwwl7t.jpg

My favourite quote of the episode: "This may shock you Annie, but I come from a long line of wives and mothers." Gotta love Britta

Geebus I'm terrible at this...

hwwl7t.jpg

My favourite quote of the episode: "This may shock you Annie, but I come from a long line of wives and mothers." Gotta love Britta

awesome!

and Britta had a few lines that made me lol. On analogies: "It's like a thought with another thought's hat on" Jeff's reaction was great

re-watching now

New episode tonight again

I'm so happy lol

last week's episode cracked 4 million viewers for the first time since last season!

I think it got close to 5 million, which is way more than 30 Rock has been getting, so maybe NBC will realise that it's just a hard time slot and a lot of these shows' fanbases watch on the internet.

I think it got close to 5 million, which is way more than 30 Rock has been getting, so maybe NBC will realise that it's just a hard time slot and a lot of these shows' fanbases watch on the internet.

About friggin time

Gotta admit though, before I saw this thread, I've never heard of Community, ever. Poor advertisement, it's such a great show

Archived