Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

remember THE GOALIE GRAVEYARD days

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
182 replies to this topic

#181 cripplereh

cripplereh

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

GUYS!!! STOP HATEING ON NÄSLUND!!! He was one of te best, if not THE best player the first five years of the 21th century. Look at his goal production: 36, 27, 41, 40, 48, 35 and 32.

Don't come here and say he didn't do it season after season.

Regular season he did, playoffs he did not which is way more important.The Sedins both have passed Naslund and Bure still has the record for goals a game, so what is Nasbum remebered for???He was a good player for us but not great as he didn show up in the playoffs which is sad!I would take down his number if I was the owner of the Canucks!!!
Posted Image

#182 Puck'nAnimal

Puck'nAnimal

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

~rolleyes~ "fans that expect too much" = "be satisfied with the status quo - a bunch of players who don't have the heart enough to get their asses going when they need to get themselves going - in the playoffs". Players who seem to think that Vancouver is synonymous with "country club."

We have had 42 ~insert expletive of your choice~ YEARS with three glimpses at the Holy Grail of the NHL. WHEN THE BLEEPING HELL ARE WE GOING TO EXPECT ENOUGH OUT OF THE PLAYERS TO ACTUALLY WIN IT!!!?? Is it too much to ask that just one year that it might be possible to get themselves psyched up enough to actually WIN a Stanley Cup? Other teams do it.

gallery_80434_550_54175.jpg

Win It For Gino in 2016! (a guy can hope)

#183 Nino

Nino

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Topics like make me scratch my head and wonder how the mods pick what they lock. Clearly this is redundant even if an old topic. The nhl refs are only human and have to use there own judgement to enforce the rules just like our mods.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.