Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wesker

Phil "The Thrill" Kessel

I'm a massive Leafs fan and all but with all due respect are you on crack?

I'm a massive Leafs fan and all but with all due respect are you on crack?

No I am not. Have you not watched any leafs games lately? Phil the thrill is ripping it up.

No I am not. Have you not watched any leafs games lately? Phil the thrill is ripping it up.

This thread is so dumb it deserves a plus.

Althought I agree, he is playing really well at the moment and I have always been a big fan of his, to say that he is the best player in the world right now is a little too much praise...

Phil's been playing well lately. 7G5A in 5 games is nothing to sneeze at. Best player in the game? no. No more than the Leafs are the best team in the league.

You know what author, even when Henrik or Daniel lead the leauge in points, not once did we post anything as stupid as you did. Despite leading the leauge in points 2 years in a row by 2 different Canucks we know Daniel or Henrik Sedin are not the best NHLers in the world, and the same with Phil Kessel.

I think the point is he is on fire right now. He's definately not the most talented player in the league, but he has played the best hockey through five games.

Another great game for Phil The Thrill tonite with a goal and and 2 assists. I know it's early and all but I'm gonna go ahead and pencil him in for the Rocket Richard. :)

Very easy to start the season in TO. But injuries will start to creep up and the ceiling will cave in by December.