Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:00 PM

"I hate hitler, he killed alot of people"
"So did Stalin, why dont you hate him?"

"I didnt say anything about Stalin, I said I hate hitler"

Just because Stalin and Hitler killed alot of people doesnt mean I have to say I hate Stalin when i'm talking about hitler. Might as well talk about Hitler, Stalin, Car Crashes, and Peanuts

I think what everyone is dying to know is..........

have car crashes caused more deaths than peanuts?
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#153 Slick McGiggits

Slick McGiggits

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

Well said. Hopefully this will shut the Luongo haters up.

#154 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

I think what everyone is dying to know is..........

have car crashes caused more deaths than peanuts?

Im gonna say.....yes

#155 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

Im gonna say.....yes

i lol'd and plus'd
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#156 Bigturk8

Bigturk8

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

I didnt say I didnt want to go to Store A, but I would like to go to Store B
I said I dont want to go to Store A for not having vanilla<br />if Store B doesnt have vanilla, then maybe I dont want to go to Store B either

But my origional argument was "I dont like Store A, they dont have vanilla"

But maybe I would be willing to overlook the fact that Store B doesnt have vanilla because Store B offers somthing that Store A doesnt, but I shouldnt have to state "I like Store B because they Have X" when my argument is "I dont like Store A because they dont have vanilla"

It is purley because I dont want to go to Store A, here's why

What you said here does make sense, but it means that, the fans not supporting the team, can not be the dealbreaker for the Canucks for you. From my understanding, that is how you presented it.

If you are willing to look past it for a perk on another team, then why would you not be willing to look past it for the same perk on this team. There must be another reason that you would not want to play here.
Posted Image

#16 is skeptical about the validity of your post...

#157 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

OP, well said. There are so many garbage fans in this city its unbelievable. There are always people talking trash about the team, BOTH good times and bad. :blink: We are really blessed to have a bunch of guys that really liked each other, and that's why they stay.

The way I see it
Canuck fans are like Americans

You can generalize that they are all ass holes and douchebags, and be true for the most part

But there are still that core group of people that are really nice and crap

#158 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

What you said here does make sense, but it means that, the fans not supporting the team, can not be the dealbreaker for the Canucks for you. From my understanding, that is how you presented it.

If you are willing to look past it for a perk on another team, then why would you not be willing to look past it for the same perk on this team. There must be another reason that you would not want to play here.

Not all teams have the same perk, just like not all stores have the same icecream
Store A may have Bubble Gum ice cream, but im gonna go with Rocky Road from Store B instead, even tho they both dont have vanilla

But again, we are only talking about Store A, the OP asked about Store A, I answered about Store A

Store B might have the same problems as Store A, and it may or not have perks that Store A doesnt, but why do I have to talk about Store B when I was asked about Store A and why I dont like Store A? You can bring up Store B all you want, but I didnt say anything about it, nor does it change the fact that I dont like Store A

#159 vancouverdepression

vancouverdepression

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

Holy frack I guess were not allowed to jeer our own team? We have to be like some old lady church support group? GROW A PAIR OF TESTES! Its not like these guys play for the sole love of the game, that's a pile of horse-apples, its the money and always will be... out of the 700 something NHL players, how many would give up their large pay cheques for the LOVE of the game? 0. If you eat at McDonalds every day and they serve you a moldy bun you bet your a** your gonna get up there and raise a stink, be careful though you'll get beat down behind a counter, but that's besides the point.... If i want to hate Luongo that's my choice, doesn't make me a turn coat Canuck fan, that's retarded, there's no code that says you have to back every player on the team your a fan of, were just FANS, who gives a crap, we ain't playing the game, they are, the millionaires. I love the Canucks as a team and always will, but just like a box of apples there's always a couple of ones in there that are nasty and you don't go saying i sure love this rotten a** apple cause i love the box do you????!!!!!!! Since when are we supposed to be treating the people WE pay to entertain us with delicate hands? Why would you want to play in Vancouver? Cause we aren't gonna put up with your shi**y play or excuses and if you are so called playing for the LOVE of the game then at least you would want to play where you're held accountable, if not, go play in Florida or Phoenix where you can be a bump on the log playing for the love of your own a**!

#160 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,513 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:12 PM

Im talking about why I dont want to play for vancouver

How is it bias? how is it not logic?

This thread is about the canucks, not the other teams that you mentioned. Why do you bring them up?

Yeah, and I don't want to be Prime Minister because 5/6 of the country hates you no matter what. Or an astronaught because you're always away from home and it's difficult to play outside ... and the food sucks.
There are things known and unknown ... and in between are the doors.

#161 carlweezer

carlweezer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

back to topic people

#162 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

Yeah, and I don't want to be Prime Minister because 5/6 of the country hates you no matter what. Or an astronaught because you're always away from home and it's difficult to play outside ... and the food sucks.

You're an idiot

#163 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,513 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

Oh no, a nobody on the internet called me a 12 year old, what do I do mommy?
I said I get off on the crowd chearing for me

Ultimatly I play to win, and play to have fun, but why do it in a hostile atmosphere?

Well you probably don't which is probably why you're not in a high paying job situation. Almost all 6 and 7 figure jobs come with a lot of pressure and required skillsets. The aim is not to provide you with a good time in compensation for you receiving millions of dollars per yerar. In fact the better the job the more stress you usually have. You usually don't hold out on 1 million dollar a year jobs becasue they are not easy, fun, and geared to your wants. :lol:

#164 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

Well carl .. after 40 minutes of reading, I can only come to one conclusion .. the problem must be YOU, carl .. your effect at dampening the enthusiasm of the Canucks fanbase is contagious and has spread to the Rogers crowd .. When you are a player and you sign in a Canadian city, know the devotion/intensity of the fan base and are paid more money than you can ever spend by folks who work hard to earn money to buy the tickets, you had best exhibit a solid work ethic, and that you care .. if not, don't sign here or else accept the judgement of those who pay your wages .. Lui accepts he is not playing well and the paying fan have the right to jeer him .. cheer failure and reap the result .. I cheer effort and success, but firstly effort .. I refuse to cheer for someone being paid huge dollars who is not putting out 100% ,,

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#165 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

Well carl .. after 40 minutes of reading, I can only come to one conclusion .. the problem must be YOU, carl .. your effect at dampening the enthusiasm of the Canucks fanbase is contagious and has spread to the Rogers crowd .. When you are a player and you sign in a Canadian city, know the devotion/intensity of the fan base and are paid more money than you can ever spend by folks who work hard to earn money to buy the tickets, you had best exhibit a solid work ethic, and that you care .. if not, don't sign here or else accept the judgement of those who pay your wages .. Lui accepts he is not playing well and the paying fan have the right to jeer him .. cheer failure and reap the result .. I cheer effort and success, but firstly effort .. I refuse to cheer for someone being paid huge dollars who is not putting out 100% ,,

Well said.
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#166 Otherside

Otherside

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:22 PM

Im not saying If Im a UFA I dont want to play in Vancouver because the fans booo....

Im SAYING....If I'm a UFA I dont want to play for Vancouver because

1. Travel Schedule
2. Fan/Media scrutiny and ridiculous pressure from a city who has never won the cup
3. Fan/Media treatment on star players eg: Sedin Sisters, trade Bieksa, Hodgson is a bust, Trade Luongo etc.
4. One of the most quietest buildings in Hockey

So those are my points, the booing the other night was embarrassing and even more it was on National Television. Players see this and players talk. Theres a reason why Vancouver is one of the most hated teams in the league according to a vote by players.

you forgot:

5. 41 year history and tradition of failure (should actually be 1. on list)

if any team is going to find a way NOT to win the cup its the Canucks. if I want to win a cup I will go anywhere but Vancouver.

Edited by Otherside, 20 October 2011 - 02:01 PM.

#167 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

Well you probably don't which is probably why you're not in a high paying job situation. Almost all 6 and 7 figure jobs come with a lot of pressure and required skillsets. The aim is not to provide you with a good time in compensation for you receiving millions of dollars per yerar. In fact the better the job the more stress you usually have. You usually don't hold out on 1 million dollar a year jobs becasue they are not easy, fun, and geared to your wants. :lol:

I find hockey fun, I enjoy it. Too bad you're saying that money is the most importan thing. I wouldnt be playing hockey for the money

I would be playing it for Fun/Winning, the Fans/Fame, then the money

#168 1-d

1-d

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:25 PM

&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;6 &amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;4&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;7&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;5&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;4&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;4&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;5&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;7&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;5&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;7&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;5&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;4&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;4&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;8&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;4&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;5&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;4&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;Last 3 years of playoffs he let in 4 or more goals 17 times!!! What has he done lately is that. All I ask is be consistant with your play. Cory schneider would be our starter had we not signed him to that contract dont kid yourself.&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;If gillis could take it back he would.&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;

... And what makes you think Cory will take no time to sign a long-term contract this off season to stay here, if we drove Louongo out of town in this manner?  Cory isn't blind.  He has seen exactly what kind of scrutiny, fair or not, from the local fan and media Luongo had to go through all these years. My bet is that if Cory wants #1 goalie job (which he very much deserves BTW), it won't be in Vancouver where he'll be dissected alive for each goal he allowed for every game.

I won't comment on us missing on the big-name FA sigings OP suggested, because like many other posters have already pointed out there are simply too many factors at play.  But I think it just might as well be the case as far as playing as the goalie in this market.  Apparently for some fanbase in this city the hockey club only exists to serve one purpose - winning the cup - and they will only crucify the goalie when it doesn't happen.

I honestly doubt if any NHL goalie with a right mind would want to put up with that year after year, not to mention especially after the career year where you brought the team to G7 of SCF.

Edited by 1-d, 20 October 2011 - 01:34 PM.

#169 carlweezer

carlweezer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

nobody has a gun to your head telling you to buy a ticket...

so what you're saying is Lu is being lazy and isnt trying hard enough for your liking? Luongo's struggles have nothing to do with effort, all interviews out there say that Luongo's work ethic is above and beyond one of the best in the league which was why he was thought to be a good suitor for team captain.

#170 Bigturk8

Bigturk8

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

Not all teams have the same perk, just like not all stores have the same icecream

Store A may have Bubble Gum ice cream, but im gonna go with Rocky Road from Store B instead, even tho they both dont have vanilla

But again, we are only talking about Store A, the OP asked about Store A, I answered about Store A

Store B might have the same problems as Store A, and it may or not have perks that Store A doesnt, but why do I have to talk about Store B when I was asked about Store A and why I dont like Store A? You can bring up Store B all you want, but I didnt say anything about it, nor does it change the fact that I dont like Store A

I understand that, but if you look past the one issue for the perk, then the perk is more important to you than the upsetting fans. So the team not offering that perk would then be a reason (a more important one at that) than the initial problem.

Is there any perk that the Canucks could offer that would make you want to play there, if not, then you would need additional reasoning to not be hypocritical in your origional argument.
Posted Image

#16 is skeptical about the validity of your post...

#171 Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

I dont want to play for vancouver because the fans are harsh, because I dont like the fans, and the travel would be a bitch
I dont want to play for Toronto because the fans are harsh, and Toronto is a horrible city

I dont want to play for montreal because the fans are harsh. But I am willing to play for them because Montreal has huge history and fan base outside of montreal

I dont want to play for New York because I hate the rangers, but I might be willing to because the rangers are an origional 6 team, but I hate the rangers

I dont want to play for Boston because the fans are ficle, but Origional 6 with history,and a recent stanley cup winner

I dont want to play for Calgary because of the fans, but they have an excellent Rivarly with Vancouver and Edmonton, 2 teams I dont like

I dont want to play for New Jersey because the fans are idiots, but they are my favourite team, so id be willing to play for them, no matter what, and little fan base means no pressure if I do suck

I dont want to play for LA, because I would much rather play for Anaheim, but LA is a really nice place, I have alot of friends down there

Now that this is a general thread for every team, why dont we discuss why players dont want to play for LA, NJ, Calgary, Boston, New York, Montreal, Toronto, or Vancouver

But this is a thread about vancouver

Mmkay, everyone has a reason but really elaborate on these, if you can.

I dont want to play for vancouver because the fans are harsh, because I dont like the fans, and the travel would be a bitch

You're just saying you don't like fans in general. the seasons you stated above are all "The fans are mean, stupid, fickle" then what's the point? If fans are going to have that much of an impact on your game, you don't belong in the league. The travel thing, I'll give to you but if you are out of shape and not conditioned then avoid Vancouver

I'll give you the Toronto bit because their ownership, management, coaching, everything is horrible

I dont want to play for montreal because the fans are harsh. But I am willing to play for them because Montreal has huge history and fan base outside of montreal

Again with the fans. Don't forget their TMZ-like media. And Montreal isn't the only team with a fan base outside of their city

I dont want to play for New York because I hate the rangers, but I might be willing to because the rangers are an origional 6 team, but I hate the rangers

That's not a good enough reason not to play for a team. You don't like a team on personal bias so you won't play for them. Okay

I dont want to play for Boston because the fans are ficle, but Origional 6 with history,and a recent stanley cup winner

Boston fans are fickle. So, they have 'harsh' fans. Nice change-up. You'd just blindly follow teams that have a 'history' or recent Cup wins?

I dont want to play for Calgary because of the fans, but they have an excellent Rivarly with Vancouver and Edmonton, 2 teams I dont like

So, again, you'd play on a team because of a personal bias. A team with no structure, a team that places a band-aid on a wound and expect to go anywhere?

I dont want to play for New Jersey because the fans are idiots, but they are my favourite team, so id be willing to play for them, no matter what, and little fan base means no pressure if I do suck

Favourite team, okay personal bias. I like the "little fan base means no pressure if I do suck." Nice attitude. You, as a player, have no say in where you end up. No one cares what your reasons are for not wanting to play for a team. If you get traded to Vancouver, TO, Montreal, NYR and your personal bias gets in the way, it says a lot about your character then no team will want you if you aren't going to do your job

15fitjt.jpg

who was fitted with collar and chain

who was given a pat on the back

who was breaking away from the pack

#172 carlweezer

carlweezer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:32 PM

<br /><br /><br />

... And what makes you think Cory will take no time to sign a long-term contract this off season to stay here, if we drove Louongo out of town in this manner? Cory isn't blind. He has seen exactly what kind of scrutiny, fair or not, from the local fan & media Luongo had to go through all these years. My bet is that if Cory wants #1 goalie job (which he very much deserves BTW), it won't be in Vancouver where he'll be dissected alive for each goal he allowed for every game.

I won't comment on us missing on the big-name FA sigings OP suggested, because like many other posters have already pointed out there are simply too many factors at play. But I think it just might as well be the case as far as playing as the goalie in this market. Apparently for some fanbase in this city the hockey club only exists to serve one purpose - winning the cup - and they will only crucify the goalie when it doesn't happen.

I honestly doubt if any NHL goalie with a right mind would want to put up with that year after year.

100 percent agreed...No goalie in the right mind would want to put up with this, there's a reason why Vancouver is considered a goalie graveyard.

#173 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,088 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

We should just close down the Canucks forum so no one can bitch and whine after every game.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#174 Spotted Zebra

Spotted Zebra

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:43 PM

100 percent agreed...No goalie in the right mind would want to put up with this, there's a reason why Vancouver is considered a goalie graveyard.

Agreed this is why Vancouver fans can cry all they want about Luu but 15 years from now when we have the equivalent of Johan Hedberg in net no one can complain about our goaltending without sounding like a comple hypocrite
Posted Image
Thanks Vintage Canuck!

#175 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,513 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

It's called Modus Ponens or the rule of inference and is part of a discipline called discrete mathematics. Now you're just arguing against science.

I dont want to play for Toronto because the fans are harsh, and Toronto is a horrible city

I dont want to play for LA, because I would much rather play for Anaheim, but LA is a really nice place, I have alot of friends down there

Now that this is a general thread for every team, why dont we discuss why players dont want to play for LA, NJ, Calgary, Boston, New York, Montreal, Toronto, or Vancouver

But this is a thread about vancouver

Wow you're a whiner,

Where would you like to play princess?

Edited by Dogbyte, 20 October 2011 - 01:50 PM.

#176 Otherside

Otherside

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

We should just close down the Canucks forum so no one can bitch and whine after every game.

no cuz then people would just riot. oh wait.....

#177 5minutesinthebox

5minutesinthebox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:09 PM

I offered my opinion
My opinion is different than yours

how is that trolling? Am I not aloud to speak my mind?

I'm sorry that I dont want to play for vancouver, but thats my choice, if you dont want to agree, so be it, but Im not here to argue
I am not a troll

Why do you keep referring to yourself as a player, or act like you actually have a clue what players actually think?

#178 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:19 PM

Mmkay, everyone has a reason but really elaborate on these, if you can.

You're just saying you don't like fans in general. the seasons you stated above are all "The fans are mean, stupid, fickle" then what's the point? If fans are going to have that much of an impact on your game, you don't belong in the league. The travel thing, I'll give to you but if you are out of shape and not conditioned then avoid Vancouver

I'll give you the Toronto bit because their ownership, management, coaching, everything is horrible

Again with the fans. Don't forget their TMZ-like media. And Montreal isn't the only team with a fan base outside of their city

That's not a good enough reason not to play for a team. You don't like a team on personal bias so you won't play for them. Okay

Boston fans are fickle. So, they have 'harsh' fans. Nice change-up. You'd just blindly follow teams that have a 'history' or recent Cup wins?

So, again, you'd play on a team because of a personal bias. A team with no structure, a team that places a band-aid on a wound and expect to go anywhere?

Favourite team, okay personal bias. I like the "little fan base means no pressure if I do suck." Nice attitude. You, as a player, have no say in where you end up. No one cares what your reasons are for not wanting to play for a team. If you get traded to Vancouver, TO, Montreal, NYR and your personal bias gets in the way, it says a lot about your character then no team will want you if you aren't going to do your job

You realize every player has a personal bias right?

This is me, I dont want to play for those teams.

Yes, I dont always get my way. But since youre a ???? idiot, ill spell it out for you

These are teams I dont want to play for

In a perfect world

I wouldnt play for these teams

In the Real world, chances are, I would be gratful for them even being interested in me

But I would rather play somewhere else

Does this make sence, or am I gonna have to speak in baby

If Monteal, New Jersey, and Vancouver all offer me a contract, for the same amound of money, guess which team I'm gonna pick. Its the same for every player

If I get drafted by Toronto, Ill play for them, but I wouldnt want to sign with them if I got another offer

Are you getting it now?

X or Y

I like X better, ill play for X

Only Y offers me a contract

I like hockey, so Ill play for Y

Im talking about MY OPINION on teams

#179 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

Why do you keep referring to yourself as a player, or act like you actually have a clue what players actually think?

Maybe because I play hockey?

#180 17-Devils-30

17-Devils-30

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

It's called Modus Ponens or the rule of inference and is part of a discipline called discrete mathematics. Now you're just arguing against science.

Wow you're a whiner,

Where would you like to play princess?

You are definitly the dumbest person I have ever met
Modus Ponens says if I dont like A for not having Vanilla, I dont like Ice Cream stores that dont have vanilla. B doesnt have Vanilla. I hate B

Ask me about A

Ill say "I dont like A, it doesnt have vanilla"

Why would It matter if I dont like B or not, its not relevent to the conversation

I never said I like B, I never said I like B, all Is said is I dont like A

And you're DEFINITLY the dumbest person I have ever met, after the second part

Im listing things I dont like about teams because it seems that I have to defend my argument against vancouver because you say I have to because if I hate vancouver, I must hate all those other teams, but I listed reasons why I would play for the teams that have the same problems as the canucks

Would you please stop wasting my time, and just go die in a hole you ignorant troglodyte?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.