Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hornet

- Injuries & Ice Chips Thread - 2011 / 2012 Playoffs R1

361 posts in this topic

Someone give this man a medal for this thread over the years.

Samuelsson has the night off tonight due to soreness. Maintenance day basically, not injured but out of the lineup.

Raymond skated today. According to murph, he has skated for about 10 times now. Hopefully he can come back within 1 - 2 months! :)

Samuelsson missed practice again. So weird, I thought I remember him saying before the season that he's never felt better. Ugh.

Samuelsson missed practice again. So weird, I thought I remember him saying before the season that he's never felt better. Ugh.

Nice, was wondering when this was gonna be up.

Hopefully Bitz is back soon, be interested to see how he does on the 4th.

Love to see Bitz show his stuff on the 4th line - any updates on when he's back? Seems like he's never even skated with the team since he signed here...

Posted this in the Bitz thread from a little while back, actually surprised we haven't heard about him skating yet.

Last I heard was he was making progress and should start skating soon (in the next couple weeks most likely). Don't remember the article, but I think it was from the White Towel? At least the province, and wasn't too long ago. Likely we'll see him come November if his fitness holds up.

EDIT: Found it.

That was posted September 28th, so it's possible he's getting close to skating but will likely have to catch up on fitness before he can be removed from LTI and consider playing.