The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

- Injuries & Ice Chips Thread - 2011 / 2012 Playoffs R1

The Hornet

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently this thread is still in offseason mode, based on a post by some guy who created a thread on Burrows' injury. Hey Hornet, what do you think about that? :P

Here's the post:

Wait so you care more about two threads that have the same thing to say or you care more about Burrows and his health? Why am I even asking this you obviously care more about two threads that have the same thing to say. I and a lot of people care more about Burrows and his health no people like you that argue over a thread. And your talking about the injury thread, some people don`t know there is one. and if you check the Injuries/Ice Chips thread it is still in off-season mode. This thread is just telling what has happened to Burrows, Instead of saying "Get Well Soon" You are being an idiot and arguing over a same thread.

Kesler has not looked anywhere near mid-season form. That being said, he has still put up 6 points in 10 games. He has still had a huge impact on this team's game. Give him time. Take him out of the lineup and let him rest if need be. I think CoHo can handle second line duties if thats the case.

Kesler will beast mode eventually.

I wouldn't get too worried about that. It's the normal "wall" that players hit when coming back from injury.

They're good early because they're so eager to get back, and then the adrenaline runs out and it takes them a while to get used to the grind again. It's one thing to be in shape, it's another to be in game shape.

They have played alot of hockey in the last little while too, so that only adds to it.

what do I think? I think that people need to realize that last years and this years injury threads have the same name, so if you search for them the old one might come up first since it has more posts in it. If you look under the thread title, the season year is labeled, and this seasons Injury thread is stuck on Canucks Talk on the top of the page for all to see.

TL;DR: People need to stop and read the thread titles.

Also, don't worry, this thread is nowhere near in offseason mode, I'll be updating as much as I can, but I also rely on other CDC Users to post news because I work full time 12 hour night shifts so I usually spend my days off sleeping in the morning and afternoon and can't always be around a computer!

And for those who are worrying, KESLER IS NOT INJURED!!

Archived