The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pekka Rinne is done

youngdad

Guest The Brown Burrows

How is this a trolled styled post? Its a sarcastic thread about how people have been treating Luongo poorly when another elite goalie that everyone has been praising just had a terrible game, probably worse than any of Luongo's games this season and he gets treated properly.

It can be taken either way. It's turning out to be a sarcastic thread but others before have gotten flamed for trying to troll when they were being sarcastic and vice versa.

*He's not getting trolled , just sayin in case someone else reads this the wrong way like I did (majority thinks this is sarcastic and it probably is , no trolling here).

It can be taken either way. It's turning out to be a sarcastic thread but others before have gotten flamed for trying to troll when they were being sarcastic and vice versa.

*He's not getting trolled , just sayin in case someone else reads this the wrong way like I did (majority thinks this is sarcastic and it probably is , no trolling here).

This thread is retarded.

However, I do agree with the sarcastic OP. The Preds won't win the Cup with Rinne, as Rinne will probably get a better contract next year with another team, and Nashville is playing absolutely terrible so far, at this rate, they could miss the playoffs.

Each goalie gave up a BAD goal btw.

Also, bad goals are a much more common occurrence with Luongo (pretty much at least one per night most nights) than Rinne, so your comparison is faulty sir.

EDIT: Not that I support booing your own goalie by any means, how the *&^% is that going to help the situation?

This thread is retarded.

However, I do agree with the sarcastic OP. The Preds won't win the Cup with Rinne, as Rinne will probably get a better contract next year with another team, and Nashville is playing absolutely terrible so far, at this rate, they could miss the playoffs.

Pekka Rinne is washed up. He just isn't the same goalie anymore. This goes back to last season's exit from the playoffs. One man basically owned him (Ryan Kesler). He is supposed to be an elite goalie but he couldn't even beat lousy Luongo in a 7 game series. He could not even help his team past the Canucks when the Preds had the Sedins completely shut down. He's a flopper. He has poor positioning. He is slow. His glove hand is weak, his blocker is weaker, and everyone can see into next Tuesday through his 5-hole.

Now this? .750 on 16 shots? Clearly he is terrible. Lindback is ready. We need to trade Pekka Rinne for a 2nd rate player while he has any value.

Pekka Rinne is garbage and the Predators should give up on him. They will never win a cup with him. He is not a playoff performer. He is mentally weak. He crumbles under pressure.

Next time I go to a game that Pekka Rinne gets scored on (even if they are good goals) I will boo him mercilessly. He deserves it and it will make his job harder. Which is what I want to do. I HATE him and I want him to do poorly so that I will feel better about myself and my accurate judgements of his poor play.

Pekka Rinne is washed up. He just isn't the same goalie anymore. This goes back to last season's exit from the playoffs. One man basically owned him (Ryan Kesler). He is supposed to be an elite goalie but he couldn't even beat lousy Luongo in a 7 game series. He could not even help his team past the Canucks when the Preds had the Sedins completely shut down. He's a flopper. He has poor positioning. He is slow. His glove hand is weak, his blocker is weaker, and everyone can see into next Tuesday through his 5-hole.

Now this? .750 on 16 shots? Clearly he is terrible. Lindback is ready. We need to trade Pekka Rinne for a 2nd rate player while he has any value.

Pekka Rinne is garbage and the Predators should give up on him. They will never win a cup with him. He is not a playoff performer. He is mentally weak. He crumbles under pressure.

Next time I go to a game that Pekka Rinne gets scored on (even if they are good goals) I will boo him mercilessly. He deserves it and it will make his job harder. Which is what I want to do. I HATE him and I want him to do poorly so that I will feel better about myself and my accurate judgements of his poor play.

Archived