The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pekka Rinne is done

youngdad

Pekka Rinne is washed up. He just isn't the same goalie anymore. This goes back to last season's exit from the playoffs. One man basically owned him (Ryan Kesler). He is supposed to be an elite goalie but he couldn't even beat lousy Luongo in a 7 game series. He could not even help his team past the Canucks when the Preds had the Sedins completely shut down. He's a flopper. He has poor positioning. He is slow. His glove hand is weak, his blocker is weaker, and everyone can see into next Tuesday through his 5-hole.

Now this? .750 on 16 shots? Clearly he is terrible. Lindback is ready. We need to trade Pekka Rinne for a 2nd rate player while he has any value.

Pekka Rinne is garbage and the Predators should give up on him. They will never win a cup with him. He is not a playoff performer. He is mentally weak. He crumbles under pressure.

Next time I go to a game that Pekka Rinne gets scored on (even if they are good goals) I will boo him mercilessly. He deserves it and it will make his job harder. Which is what I want to do. I HATE him and I want him to do poorly so that I will feel better about myself and my accurate judgements of his poor play.

I've been a Canuck fan longer than majority of Canucks fans on CDC have been alive. I stay away from commenting on Luongo. But OP made a good thread and I felt compelled to respond, my thought are

Luongo is the best goalie Canucks have ever had. He deserves a lot more respect than he gets in Vancouver.

YEAH!!! WHAT YOU SAID!!! I remember when Rinne totaly shyt the bed in the games in vancouver and almost let in a total of 20 goals in 3 games!!! ..... Wait Rinne never shyt the bed that bad in the SCF.... wow so he is not like lui at all. Rinne didnt almost lose to the blackhawks for 3 STRAIGHT YEARS. Rinne didnt almost lose to USA in the gold medal game. Rinne isnt a choke artist. He played very well in our series against him I have nothing but respect for him. Lui shyt the bed in Boston so bad that they had 0 respect for us and then they took it to us.

You can depend on lui to do one thing. And thats choke. Stop waving the pom poms you look ridiculous.

And to whomever does not like it.. suck eggs. See you after we lose another heartbreaker this year.

YEAH!!! WHAT YOU SAID!!! I remember when Rinne totaly shyt the bed in the games in vancouver and almost let in a total of 20 goals in 3 games!!! ..... Wait Rinne never shyt the bed that bad in the SCF.... wow so he is not like lui at all. Rinne didnt almost lose to the blackhawks for 3 STRAIGHT YEARS. Rinne didnt almost lose to USA in the gold medal game. Rinne isnt a choke artist. He played very well in our series against him I have nothing but respect for him. Lui shyt the bed in Boston so bad that they had 0 respect for us and then they took it to us.

You can depend on lui to do one thing. And thats choke. Stop waving the pom poms you look ridiculous.

And to whomever does not like it.. suck eggs. See you after we lose another heartbreaker this year.

Wow.. you clearly didn't watch Round 2.

He was basically the reason the Preds were still in it, without him we would've maybe swept them. And it's funny to see when people aren't complaining about Luongo, they can complain about how a goalie of an opposing team needs to go.. Vancouver is a goalie graveyard.

EDIT: hahahahahahahahah, my sarcasm detector is low.

Archived