#31 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,929 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

........... and your not. :)

See now look at all the sarcasm in this thread.

I just aspire to be the second person in your sig. That's clearly a big deal.

moar sarcasm.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 youngdad

youngdad

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

........... and your not. :)

You spelled YOU'RE wrong. Posted Image

#33 yes we can nucks

yes we can nucks

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

OP, I thought that was pretty funny. What's even funnier is the number of posters who didn't get it.
Yeah, Rinne allowed 4 goals on 16 shots in just the first period and got chased. No chance on three as 1 was banked off his back, 1 was a defection, and 1 was off his dman stick. No reasonable person would hang this loss on him. But we all know that if it was Lu, he'd be hanged. Some fans here really need to be educated in the game.

#34 Demo250

Demo250

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

<br /><br /><br />

i am not giving up on rinne and the preds shouldn't give up on him either.

Haha, like noted above, this thread is actually not about Rinne at all. Don't worry man, I think I speak for nearly all of the forum when I say that Rinne is an amazing goalie that any team would be very lucky to have. This thread will maybe "raise awareness" of how silly some people look in our own Luongo situation.

Edited by Demo250, 20 October 2011 - 10:07 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 Guest_The Brown Burrows_*

Guest_The Brown Burrows_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:08 PM

See now look at all the sarcasm in this thread.

I just aspire to be the second person in your sig. That's clearly a big deal.

moar sarcasm.

Yup, it clearly is. Being in my sig is like being in gods.

I hope you get into my sig soon, it'll make you a greater person.

#36 KawaiiRice

KawaiiRice

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:09 PM

nice try.

luongo still sucks

#37 etsen3

etsen3

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:10 PM

hahahahahahahThe OP nailed it. Well done.

#38 iE.

iE.

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:10 PM

LOL , take notes from the former trolls if you want to do a troll styled post (John Shorthouse , Clutch , Doughty/WadeReddenReborn , funny and original).

How is this a trolled styled post? Its a sarcastic thread about how people have been treating Luongo poorly when another elite goalie that everyone has been praising just had a terrible game, probably worse than any of Luongo's games this season and he gets treated properly.

Posted Image

View PostOx., on 09 October 2011 - 01:38 PM, said:

I think Luongo will be traded to Ottawa for 5th round pick + cash considerations, before the trade dealine.

View PostApe_Warrior, on 09 October 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

Can't be surprised. Skill wise Luongo is debatably the least talented goalie in the NHL. He should be playing in a lower division somewhere in Europe (div. II or III).

View PostTotes McGoats, on 12 October 2011 - 03:17 PM, said:

It's a shame that the Twins will never have an elite winger to play with because we've spent that money on a no-win goalie.

View PostOtherside, on 01 November 2011 - 04:52 PM, said:

luongo will have played his way back to florida by the time the christmas break rolls around.

This is why we can't have nice things...

#39 iE.

iE.

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

nice try.

luongo Rinne still sucks

Am i doing it right?

Posted Image

I think Luongo will be traded to Ottawa for 5th round pick + cash considerations, before the trade dealine.

Can't be surprised. Skill wise Luongo is debatably the least talented goalie in the NHL. He should be playing in a lower division somewhere in Europe (div. II or III).

It's a shame that the Twins will never have an elite winger to play with because we've spent that money on a no-win goalie.

luongo will have played his way back to florida by the time the christmas break rolls around.

#40 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 17,929 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

How is this a trolled styled post? Its a sarcastic thread about how people have been treating Luongo poorly when another elite goalie that everyone has been praising just had a terrible game, probably worse than any of Luongo's games this season and he gets treated properly.

I'm pretty sure his goal is to be consistently wrong about everything. So far it's the only thing he's getting right.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#41 Guest_The Brown Burrows_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

It can be taken either way. It's turning out to be a sarcastic thread but others before have gotten flamed for trying to troll when they were being sarcastic and vice versa.

*He's not getting trolled , just sayin in case someone else reads this the wrong way like I did (majority thinks this is sarcastic and it probably is , no trolling here).

Edited by The Brown Burrows, 20 October 2011 - 10:15 PM.

#42 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:14 PM

POPULAR

I think what's funnier than the OP is the lack of understanding of it from those who respond.

This is what is wrong with CDC. Stay in school, kids.
Hey CDC! Remember this!?

http://forum.canucks...in-this-change/

#43 StutterStep

StutterStep

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:18 PM

Where are the Lou haters now?

In the bushes ready waiting to pounce on any opportunity seen in the next 75 games
Limits like fears are often just an illusion

#44 youngdad

youngdad

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

It can be taken either way. It's turning out to be a sarcastic thread but others before have gotten flamed for trying to troll when they were being sarcastic and vice versa.

*He's not getting trolled , just sayin in case someone else reads this the wrong way like I did (majority thinks this is sarcastic and it probably is , no trolling here).

I don't get it.

Edited by youngdad, 20 October 2011 - 10:20 PM.

#45 iE.

iE.

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

What?

Posted Image

#46 tonimator#19

tonimator#19

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

the luongo haters still wont realize how dumb they are after this..

#47 Guest_The Brown Burrows_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

I don't get it.

I'm just sayin' that I don't believe you were trolling :lol:
I thought you were (trolling) but you weren't (the general consensus assumed that you were being sarcastic so ...... you weren't trolling.

or were you? :shock:

*I'm not sure you I confused you guys

I was saying that

Sarcastic person = troll sometimes
troll = sarcastic person sometimes

Edited by The Brown Burrows, 20 October 2011 - 10:25 PM.

#48 youngdad

youngdad

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:25 PM

I thought you were (trolling) but you weren't (the general consensus assumed that you were being sarcastic so ...... you weren't trolling.

Are you new?

#49 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

Rinne, do we really want him?
Hey CDC! Remember this!?

http://forum.canucks...in-this-change/

#50 Vigneault's Stache

Vigneault's Stache

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

*I'm not sure you I confused you guys

I was saying that

Sarcastic person = troll sometimes
troll = sarcastic person sometimes

go to sleep
Posted Image

#51 Mustapha

Mustapha

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,710 posts

This thread is retarded.

However, I do agree with the sarcastic OP. The Preds won't win the Cup with Rinne, as Rinne will probably get a better contract next year with another team, and Nashville is playing absolutely terrible so far, at this rate, they could miss the playoffs.
Posted Image

What are you talking about? The Flames are one of the teams that gets good value contracts

#52 danksedin

danksedin

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Lots of strong idiots ITT

Pretty much sums up the majority of CDC

#53 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64,389 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

I see what you did there, OP.
Posted Image

#54 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,847 posts

Pin This Mofo!
Posted Image

#55 Laplace

Laplace

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Each goalie gave up a BAD goal btw.

Also, bad goals are a much more common occurrence with Luongo (pretty much at least one per night most nights) than Rinne, so your comparison is faulty sir.

EDIT: Not that I support booing your own goalie by any means, how the *&^% is that going to help the situation?

Edited by Laplace, 20 October 2011 - 10:31 PM.

#56 youngdad

youngdad

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

This thread is retarded.

However, I do agree with the sarcastic OP. The Preds won't win the Cup with Rinne, as Rinne will probably get a better contract next year with another team, and Nashville is playing absolutely terrible so far, at this rate, they could miss the playoffs.

LOL. Calls thread retarded. Doesn't get thread.

#57 Demo250

Demo250

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:31 PM

Rinne, do we really want him?

Sure, I'd love him. But he has to sign for 900k and replace Schneids after this year otherwise we cant afford him. Split the games, 41 starts each. Oh my, what a tandem that would be.

*This is a realistic scenario*

*No it's not*

Edited by Demo250, 20 October 2011 - 10:32 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#58 Scoobydooby

Scoobydooby

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

Pekka Rinne is washed up. He just isn't the same goalie anymore. This goes back to last season's exit from the playoffs. One man basically owned him (Ryan Kesler). He is supposed to be an elite goalie but he couldn't even beat lousy Luongo in a 7 game series. He could not even help his team past the Canucks when the Preds had the Sedins completely shut down. He's a flopper. He has poor positioning. He is slow. His glove hand is weak, his blocker is weaker, and everyone can see into next Tuesday through his 5-hole.

Now this? .750 on 16 shots? Clearly he is terrible. Lindback is ready. We need to trade Pekka Rinne for a 2nd rate player while he has any value.

Pekka Rinne is garbage and the Predators should give up on him. They will never win a cup with him. He is not a playoff performer. He is mentally weak. He crumbles under pressure.

Next time I go to a game that Pekka Rinne gets scored on (even if they are good goals) I will boo him mercilessly. He deserves it and it will make his job harder. Which is what I want to do. I HATE him and I want him to do poorly so that I will feel better about myself and my accurate judgements of his poor play.

.. i see what you did there :)

in all honesty though, good post.. the haters can go screw themselves.

Posted Image

#59 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:36 PM

if this OP is serious, then he/she needs to stop looking through their beer goggles!! Rinne is the future!!! Lindback is good but come on, Rinne would have shut the door tonite!!

#60 tocnhockey

tocnhockey

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,657 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

Pekka Rinne is washed up. He just isn't the same goalie anymore. This goes back to last season's exit from the playoffs. One man basically owned him (Ryan Kesler). He is supposed to be an elite goalie but he couldn't even beat lousy Luongo in a 7 game series. He could not even help his team past the Canucks when the Preds had the Sedins completely shut down. He's a flopper. He has poor positioning. He is slow. His glove hand is weak, his blocker is weaker, and everyone can see into next Tuesday through his 5-hole.

Now this? .750 on 16 shots? Clearly he is terrible. Lindback is ready. We need to trade Pekka Rinne for a 2nd rate player while he has any value.

Pekka Rinne is garbage and the Predators should give up on him. They will never win a cup with him. He is not a playoff performer. He is mentally weak. He crumbles under pressure.

Next time I go to a game that Pekka Rinne gets scored on (even if they are good goals) I will boo him mercilessly. He deserves it and it will make his job harder. Which is what I want to do. I HATE him and I want him to do poorly so that I will feel better about myself and my accurate judgements of his poor play.

+1 Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.