The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

For me, this weekend was a little disappointing, but given the circumstances, and how hard it is to win back to back games in the dub we did really well. The next set of 5 games is hugely important, I will be happy with 7 out of the 10 points. The ice and the americans are gonna be the toughest upcoming, should be awesome hockey!

For me, this weekend was a little disappointing, but given the circumstances, and how hard it is to win back to back games in the dub we did really well. The next set of 5 games is hugely important, I will be happy with 7 out of the 10 points. The ice and the americans are gonna be the toughest upcoming, should be awesome hockey!

get used to it

4 of those next 5 games are back to backs

be nice if the scheduling was somewhat decent

Well, they just have to take it one game at a time, work hard, try and get pucks in the net /cliche

The way that the boys have been playing this year i can see them coming out and getting 7 of the 10 at least. They are playing completely different from last year and have inspired confidence in me that they can even win all 5 of the games.

new news via blazershockey.com

Smith added to Team WHL for Subway Super Series!<-----sweet

Blazers’ forward Colin Smith has been added to Team WHL for the Subway Super Series. The 18-year-old will play on Wednesday, November 16th in Regina against Team Russia. The Edmonton native is leading the Blazers in scoring this season with 10 goals, 11 assists for 21 points in 17 games.

Blazers Ranked in BMO CHL MasterCard Top 10

The Kamloops Blazers came in ranked 7th in the BMO CHL MasterCard Top 10 this past week. The Blazers were up three spots after being ranked 10th last week. The Blazers were ranked along with two other WHL clubs, the Tri-City Americans and the Kootenay Ice.

Two Rare Alberta Home Games This Week

The Kamloops Blazers are hosting the Red Deer Rebels and Edmonton Oil Kings this upcoming weekend. The Rebels did not play in Kamloops last season, and were last here on January 15th, 2010 when the Blazers were 6-3 winners. The Blazers lost 4-2 in Red Deer earlier this season on October 19th. The Rebels will be back in Kamloops on February 17th for the final meeting of the season.

The Edmonton Oil Kings were last in Kamloops on December 2nd, 2009. The Blazers won that outing 5-0 on home ice. The Blazers don’t play in Edmonton this season, but the Oil Kings will play in Kamloops again on February 14th.

Friday, November 11th, Blazers vs. Red Deer Rebels, 2:00pm, ISC

Saturday, November 12th, Blazers vs. Edmonton Oil Kings, 7:00pm, ISC

totally going to watch these game at the ISC this weekend!

lol, thats not this season, over the past 3 years, but usually its a positive outcome when i make it to a game

MUST WIN TONIGHT, gotta keep the momentum going.

Tonight, the Kamloops Blazers host the Edmonton Oil Kings at 7:00pm. Prior to the start of the game, there will be a cheque presentation to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation of the funds raised during Pink Powerplay Month.

Throughout the month of November the Blazers will be growing moustaches to support and raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society.

MOVEMBA!

Archived