The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

What a road trip, can't believe the Blazers swept the Alberta/Cranbrook road trip. I didn't see this coming, I figured win 3 out of the 5 with maybe an OT loss thrown in.

This team is just too good right now, and I'm loving every second of it.

They are in tip-top form. I am amazed at this start tho. The alberta swing was always looking most likely to break this streak.

The Blazertrain continues

Can't believe how good this team is. It's literally hard to believe. Hope the rink is full for Pink in the Rink next weekend. Next Saturday is my birthday, so both home games have meaning for me. :)

ALSO: Any suggestions on what to call the next W.U.T.B. title? Something a little more original than "3-in-3 weekend".

It'll be "Warm Up The Bus - My Take on the Kamloops Blazers: ________________"

Can't believe how good this team is. It's literally hard to believe. Hope the rink is full for Pink in the Rink next weekend. Next Saturday is my birthday, so both home games have meaning for me. :)

ALSO: Any suggestions on what to call the next W.U.T.B. title? Something a little more original than "3-in-3 weekend".

It'll be "Warm Up The Bus - My Take on the Kamloops Blazers: ________________"

"home cookin" "back in the loops" "liptober continues"

Traded Gaudet. :shock: For a 3rd round pick... Well the defence was pretty jammed packed. Maybe this is in anticipation of Madaisky comin back? I am not sure.

I don't think they're expecting Madaisky to come back. I'm thinking thats why we got Grist, to offset the loss of Madaisky. Also, if Madaisky comes back we'll have to get rid of one of the four 20 year olds, which could upset the room. It's finicky right now.

As for Brady, good luck in Red Deer. I'm sure he'll play as well there as he did here.

I don't think they're expecting Madaisky to come back. I'm thinking thats why we got Grist, to offset the loss of Madaisky. Also, if Madaisky comes back we'll have to get rid of one of the four 20 year olds, which could upset the room. It's finicky right now.

As for Brady, good luck in Red Deer. I'm sure he'll play as well there as he did here.

It's Weird. Madaisky hasn't played a game yet. That cannot be good for his development, plus columbus is on the record saying that if Madaisky wasnt in the top 4 dmen in Springfield they would return him to WHL, just weird.

It's Weird. Madaisky hasn't played a game yet. That cannot be good for his development, plus columbus is on the record saying that if Madaisky wasnt in the top 4 dmen in Springfield they would return him to WHL, just weird.

Agreed. I would have thought that since he hasn't played a game, that he would be coming back for sure. But I just don't get that vibe from Blazers management, considering none of DePape/Willick/Ranford/Madaisky's rights have been dealt. Then dealing for Sam Grist, and now trading Gaudet because we have TOO much depth on defence...just doesn't seem likely.

As unreal as our defence would be with Dicer, I just don't think Gelsinger/Friesen/Macklin would be viable replacements for any of Papper/Willy/Ranford.

Agreed. I would have thought that since he hasn't played a game, that he would be coming back for sure. But I just don't get that vibe from Blazers management, considering none of DePape/Willick/Ranford/Madaisky's rights have been dealt. Then dealing for Sam Grist, and now trading Gaudet because we have TOO much depth on defence...just doesn't seem likely.

As unreal as our defence would be with Dicer, I just don't think Gelsinger/Friesen/Macklin would be viable replacements for any of Papper/Willy/Ranford.

Yea, I do belive you are right. I mean why would we want to mess with a good thing. Tonight I was curious at looking at some of the record streaks in the WHL... HOLY there have been some long streaks. http://whl.ca/page/whl-record-book check them out.

Colin Smith, Dennys WHL Player of the Week. Blazers threepeat.

What must other teams' fans be thinking right now? We're top of the CHL, we've got the four top scorers, three straight WHL Player of the Week honors...probably #Liptober in the player of the month...and Bob McKenzie just blew up Twitter with Blazer facts n stats.

I love being a Blazer fan :)

Colin Smith, Dennys WHL Player of the Week. Blazers threepeat.

What must other teams' fans be thinking right now? We're top of the CHL, we've got the four top scorers, three straight WHL Player of the Week honors...probably #Liptober in the player of the month...and Bob McKenzie just blew up Twitter with Blazer facts n stats.

I love being a Blazer fan :)

Well check out this thread, It appears one thinks Kamloops isn't as good as our record.... People will be jealous of our first place team.

Brandon wheat kings on friday? i cant see why the isc cant be filled at least 80%

will post the prediction/simulation on thursday

i was thinking of running just one simulation then posting the results

or a few then posting the average.... IDK, you'l see on Thursday!

GO BLAZERS GO!!!!

Brandon wheat kings on friday? i cant see why the isc cant be filled at least 80%

will post the prediction/simulation on thursday

i was thinking of running just one simulation then posting the results

or a few then posting the average.... IDK, you'l see on Thursday!

GO BLAZERS GO!!!!

Pink in the Rink is always popular, and after that 5-0 road trip I have a feeling the ISC is gonna be one busy place this weekend.

Archived