The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

100 fans short of a sell out! It was a great crowd, great game!

I wouldn't say we were outplayed...looked VERY tired, was tough to get our legs going in this one, but play was relatively even. Lucky to come out with the win, for sure. But this was one of those games that builds character, as this team doesn't have enough already...

I really hope Willick is allright. Went down with a pretty nasty looking leg injury courtesy of that joke of a hockey player McNulty...

I'm just jealous because the Rockets have lost like 3 of their 6 losses this year when outplaying and outshooting their opponents through the first 6 or so games of the season it was like they couldn't catch a break :P

I guess highlights don't pour in till a few days after the game, unless their televised

Well, usually most teams have them on their own websites by the next morning, and usually the blazers have theirs up the night of the game, but the game on Friday still isn't up :s

yah, still wanna watch that shootout

Don't know if you saw, but highlights are up on the website. Apparentely there were some "technical difficulties". Tonights game looks like a good one, unfortunately I won't be there because of work. <_<

Can't wait until Portland next weekend!!!! That's going to be a game with a LOT of emotion!!

Fair enough. Glad to see you're loyal to your team, that being Victoria from what I gather.

Then you'd better be ready to cheer for them come Mem. Cup time :P

Yeah,Victoria primarily but cheer for Seattle(2nd) through local geography. Although this weekend is a bit odd for me,with the lack of NHL I've been spending much more time with the WHL. Nothing going on locally,so we decided to head down to Portland for Sunday's matchup and cheer for Kamloops....also can't stand Portland.

Yeah,Victoria primarily but cheer for Seattle(2nd) through local geography. Although this weekend is a bit odd for me,with the lack of NHL I've been spending much more time with the WHL. Nothing going on locally,so we decided to head down to Portland for Sunday's matchup and cheer for Kamloops....also can't stand Portland.

AMEN

Archived