The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Man what's happening to Kamloops. Not looking good for tomorrow...Blazers are slipping and Portland has scored 18 goals in 2 games! :0

Things are just equaling out. We won some games that we shouldn't have on the big streak. Law of averages.

I'm starting to notice the NHL lockout quite a bit more now that we're losing....I DON'T LIKE IT. :(

This is a tough stretch. Honestly, the hardest part of the schedule is over, where portland still has there toughest ahead of them. My predictions of the US being a weak division was wayyy off and that is the toughest division in the league. Edmonton is gonna have an easier time in the east.

Might have been a better game had Portland not been on the PP what seemed like most of the game.

I wouldn't be to discouraged Blazer fans,just a bump in the road and your team will recover(from a Royals fan)

Your fanbase travels well too,noticed a couple Kamloops jerseys in the crowd.

Not to

looking forward to fridays game. I honestly think kamloops has what it takes to snap our streak so im looking forward to a great emotionally charged game. Mac Carruth is 9-0 since hes been back so if you guys can decode him, then i think youll score the W!

Not too mention top players from both teams will be playing a gaem the night before. Crazy WHL schedule

Can't wait to see Smitty and Lipon in tonights game!

ALSO got my ticket for Portland tomorrow night! First time Hawks are back since "Game 6", should be a great one!

With them leading the WHL in scoring it would be tough to keep them off the PP, they are deadly together on the PP

Lipon - Smith - Bozon line was UNREAL tonight. Combined for 14 points, I think.

Cheveldave looked a bit shaky, but the Blazers pulled out a greasy one tonight! Great game to see live! Crowd was a little blah though.

ALSO: Ty Rattie looked tired, Seth Jones looks like a cocky s.o.b., and Mac Carruth called me a *expletive* loser after I applauded him for a crappy night. :bigblush:

Chevy was a little shaky on a couple of the goals, and when he went on a jaunt with the puck towards the boards and fell on his backside, otherwise I thought he made some great saves and kept them in it when it was 3-3. Definately a fun game to watch. I can see why Jones is ranked so high, I would love to have him on the Blazers.

Chevy was a little shaky on a couple of the goals, and when he went on a jaunt with the puck towards the boards and fell on his backside, otherwise I thought he made some great saves and kept them in it when it was 3-3. Definately a fun game to watch. I can see why Jones is ranked so high, I would love to have him on the Blazers.

Jones was good, but by no means a game changing player tonight. But I too can see why hes ranked so high. He's a great skater, and he's huge. But just seemed like an arrogant guy, to me.

Archived