The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Nhl 13 predictions

Excluding depape and willick

Kamloops blazers:3

Prince george cougars:1

Did 4 simulations with kamloops winning 3 out the 4 games and PG winning one via the shootout

Dont know the PG roster so didnt know who to exclude

Goals by : Smith PP, Ranford, and Grist. The lone PG goal scored by Jacobs

Kam PP 1/4.

PG PP 0/3

Shots on net: kam:22/PG:26

good game

but :sadno:

via blazers facebook page

In the words of Jordan DePape "Never thought I’d have to say this but I’m retiring my junior hockey career. I require my 2nd shoulder surgery, this time on my right side. Words cannot describe how honoured I’ve been to be a Kamloops Blazer. Thank you to my team mates, coach’s and especially fans for the best memories of my life. I will miss playing in this city. I wish nothing but the best for this organization the rest of the way."

good game

but :sadno:

via blazers facebook page

In the words of Jordan DePape "Never thought I’d have to say this but I’m retiring my junior hockey career. I require my 2nd shoulder surgery, this time on my right side. Words cannot describe how honoured I’ve been to be a Kamloops Blazer. Thank you to my team mates, coach’s and especially fans for the best memories of my life. I will miss playing in this city. I wish nothing but the best for this organization the rest of the way."

Ya, I saw that too. Just a horrible way to go out. Depape genuinely seemed like a good guy, feel really bad for him.

Head Inglis on the radio this afternoon. He seems REALLY excited to come to Kamloops. I have a feeling that he wanted to be on a contending team. Ranford and Inglis play together in the summer, I think they are gonna be unreal together. Im pumped now.

Head Inglis on the radio this afternoon. He seems REALLY excited to come to Kamloops. I have a feeling that he wanted to be on a contending team. Ranford and Inglis play together in the summer, I think they are gonna be unreal together. Im pumped now.

Ever since Willick went down, Ranford has looked somewhat lost on the ice...playing with Needham/Sterzer/Trzonkowski/Macklin hasn't been very good for him....once Willick is back, a 20 year old line of Inglis/Willick/Ranford looks DEADLY. Hopefully Inglis isn't a virus in the room like he was rumored to be everywhere else...

Ever since Willick went down, Ranford has looked somewhat lost on the ice...playing with Needham/Sterzer/Trzonkowski/Macklin hasn't been very good for him....once Willick is back, a 20 year old line of Inglis/Willick/Ranford looks DEADLY. Hopefully Inglis isn't a virus in the room like he was rumored to be everywhere else...

I agree on all points. It really seems like he is PUMPED to be coming here. Also, any requests for Decembers wallpaper?

I agree on all points. It really seems like he is PUMPED to be coming here. Also, any requests for Decembers wallpaper?

Farewell to DePape? Chevy? Maybe a shout out to the defense? (i.e. Hansen, Hrbas, Bell)

ALSO: I've heard the Pats are an extremely rough, extremely dirty team. Looking forward to razzing the idiots (if there is truth to the rumor(s))! :towel:

Farewell to DePape? Chevy? Maybe a shout out to the defense? (i.e. Hansen, Hrbas, Bell)

ALSO: I've heard the Pats are an extremely rough, extremely dirty team. Looking forward to razzing the idiots (if there is truth to the rumor(s))! :towel:

whats up with chevy?

Archived