The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Big game against Portland coming up

Oh it's gonna be a good'n. Atmosphere at ISC was actually decent vs. Kelowna on Friday, I'm hoping it'll be the same against Portland. I know it'll be a full or near full building.

yea, big game on wednesday, and a sportsnet game on friday!

I am loving the fact ppl had written off the blazers. I think the playoffs are going to be very interesting.

Isn't it great, how the team has battled and all of a sudden are being noticed again? Personally, I don't put any merit in the "CHL Top 10" because I think those rankings are garbage. So close to catching Kelowna, and we still have three (correct me if I'm wrong) meetings against them this season. Wednesday's game is going to be HUGE.

I'm excited for the SNet game. Canucks game starts at 5, Blazers game immediately after. Yay.

I'm actually in Vancouver Friday, so I'll probably try and talk some friends into going to the game. No better HD than live

still, already set my pvr because every time I go to Vancouver I always end up doing the last thing I expect and missing hockey games lol

There is no better junior hockey atmosphere than the Pacific Coliseum, imo. If your friends will go, you definitely should!!!

i'm old enough to remember going to the pacific coliseum for Canucks games, i get super nostalgic going to Giants games.

Oh man, back when Canuck fans were nice and rowdy. Would've been sweet. I know the two games I've been to at Pacific Coliseum (and the Superdogs show at the PNE :P) just wandering the arena gives me an unreal feeling. Knowing what great games have been played there.

i'm old enough to remember going to the pacific coliseum for Canucks games, i get super nostalgic going to Giants games.

Years ago when the Giants won the MEM cup, my dad and I went to a Giants game against evverette in the playoffs. He kept talking about how nostalgic it was. Honestly its a bit like that for me with the ISC.

Used to go to Blazers games when i was 4 and 5. Best memories of my life.

Picked up my tickets for tomorrow night! Sitting beside the Hawks bench (where else lol). Thinking of making a sign for this one. Any thoughts on something clever?

I swear to baby jebus, if I have to watch that damn logo beat my team again tomorrow night, I'm gonna lose it.

It might be kind of ambiguous but last year in that epic series after game 4 Taylor Peters tweeted out that Kamloops had used all their lucky horseshoes up. So after game 5 and game 6 i tweeted him a picture of a horseshoe.

Maybe something to that extent? i dunno.

Good luck tonight guys!

Ill be paying to stream it in my office cause i know it will be a good fierce game!

I dont know why, but i wish i had some good sign ideas to give you (i guess i like stirring the pot haha!)

but i cant think of anything fun/chirpy that doesn't just seem douche-ee or stupid

Mac Carruth always leaves the ice last, maybe you could make a joke about that? (he also has "crazy eyes")

... unless hes not starting.

You could go to the easy target of our coach/gm, that would probably piss us off pretty good.

Maybe read up on the highschool that the boys go to and make fun of that?

you could laugh at our horrible tour bus getting flat tires all the time...

See, all lame. *shrugs*

We're gonna go after Carruth for sure - he's apparently a mean guy when it comes to opposing fans. Didn't have time for the sign, but all the ideas were pretty funny (the handicapped one would be HILARIOUS, but would probably get me kicked out).

Anyways, listen for me on the radio! I'll be yellin' loud and proud!!!! Blazers!!!! :towel:

Brutal game tonight. At one point the ISC was so quiet you could literally fall asleep. I felt like I was in Rogers Arena because when I got loud, an old guy told me to "sit down and shut the *expletive* up".

I was so pissed.

Got under Leipsic's skin, but it wasn't the same since we lost :sadno: Next week though Vancouver is here twice in five nights so I'll be there again....heckling as usual B)

Also, Canucks-Preds and then Blazers-Giants are on Sportsnet back to back on Friday

Brutal game tonight. At one point the ISC was so quiet you could literally fall asleep. I felt like I was in Rogers Arena because when I got loud, an old guy told me to "sit down and shut the *expletive* up".

I was so pissed.

Got under Leipsic's skin, but it wasn't the same since we lost :sadno: Next week though Vancouver is here twice in five nights so I'll be there again....heckling as usual B)

Also, Canucks-Preds and then Blazers-Giants are on Sportsnet back to back on Friday

a good day for hockey!

Archived