The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

oooooh, K-town needs a miricle

do they ever. tonight will be hardest game. If they win tonight I bet you they pull off the comeback. I would actually LOVE to ressurect the rivalry with a playoff sries

oooohhohohohoo the ogopogos are going down

blazers in 6

It'll be hard fought, Blazers in 7. We'll head down to Kelowna with A TON of hometown fans and pull it out in a nail biter (not OT, but a nail biter). No way the Rockets will be able to carry out the momentum, these past two days were just way too emotional for them to carry it.

Hey guys, Ill have the round 2 wallpaper done by Friday night. I was thinking we could work in some kind of slogan for the series.

I was think something like "Re-ignite the Rivalry" Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any suggestions.

Hey guys, Ill have the round 2 wallpaper done by Friday night. I was thinking we could work in some kind of slogan for the series.

I was think something like "Re-ignite the Rivalry" Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any suggestions.

thats a good slogan

thats a good slogan

Thanks, I like it. I am stoked Shaw is covering this series. I mean, i dont have shaw TV, but it makes the WHL webcasts alot better! So yes, I went ahead and bought the whole series, cost me about thirty bucks. So if the series goes 7 games (which i think it will) It'll cost me about 4.20$ a game. NOT BAD! considering this should be some good hockey.

Archived