The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

that's rad dude

thanks for all the wallpapers, I've used every one

You are very welcome! I am a graphic designer by trade but I mostly focus on website design. I enjoy doing this kind of stuff for my personal use and I thought maybe the rest of the blazer community might enjoy them too!

Glad to hear you do.

Love the way you guys support your team , big respect .

Hope we have a really exciting 6-7 game series against the blazers , good luck :)

going to be one of the best series of hockey in a long time

dare i say NHL caliber?

What happened to Smith?

I cant belive you missed it. Baillie hammered him in the second period when smith was cutting to the middle after he shot. Was definately a late hit and smith never returned to the game. I dont think the head was targeted, but from all reports it was precautionary to keep Smith out. Baillie didn't get a penalty, but IMO probably should have got 2 for interfernce, I just didnt see any malice.

I cant belive you missed it. Baillie hammered him in the second period when smith was cutting to the middle after he shot. Was definately a late hit and smith never returned to the game. I dont think the head was targeted, but from all reports it was precautionary to keep Smith out. Baillie didn't get a penalty, but IMO probably should have got 2 for interfernce, I just didnt see any malice.

Ah sounds like Rome on Horton. Yeah I live in the States for school so I only get to watch the games I buy online and I had friends from Kelowna down visiting so we were out on the town during the game. Hope Smith is ok. Whichever one of our teams makes it out of Round 1 I want to be relatively healthy for facing Portland.

Despite the rivalry as far as junior hockey goes my cheering for Memorial Cup goes like this:

Rockets > BC Div > Western team > WHL Champion/Rep

2-0

fyeah.jpg

HAHA Love that meme guy!

we all know how the rockets can come back.....but were not a low seeded team.

Your totally right. We need to keep putting this effort forth. I hope Smith can come back, but by no means should they rush him. I am not sure about Bozon, I think he may have broke a bone in his hand.

we all know how the rockets can come back.....but were not a low seeded team.

It's too bad our teams couldn't meet with fully healthy rosters. I'd think we'd see 7 games, plenty of OT, and lots of 1 goal exciting games.

Archived