The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Big swing game tonight. If we take the stranglehold, I think the rockettes will really be down on themselves.

Gotta do it tonight boys! Also it looks like smith wont play, which i am okay with. we won without him last game, why risk rushing him back.

Tonights gonna be the toughest test. Rockets will come out reeeeal hard, we've gotta weather the storm and hopefully pot one early. Without Smith we're gonna need more of the secondary scoring which seems to be coming naturally lately. Here's to a stranglehold on the series, no way they can come back twice! :towel:

time to turn on the jets, I hope all of kamloops is in the ISC tonight!

Sadly there's tons of empty seats (games on cable 10 local). Dan Russel was even appealing to people on the break to come on down and catch the last two periods.

My ears are bleeding! Very exciting game to have front row tickets deep in the Rockets zone. Part of me wanted the Blazers to get the OT winner in the 2nd overtime so I would have a better view of it...but I'll take what we got without hesitation :D

Some say the rink volume was comparable to game 6 last season. I wasn't there, so I can't make the comparison off hand, but if true: WOW!! ISC was absolutely poppin' off! A sweep tomorrow night would be great - get a good rest for a rematch with PORTLAND.

I think if you can escape injury free - 5 games is the ideal length of a series. Not too much sitting around, but still a nice enough break to charge up. Any word on Smith?

Archived