The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

I think if you can escape injury free - 5 games is the ideal length of a series. Not too much sitting around, but still a nice enough break to charge up. Any word on Smith?

According to Jon Keen (BlazeradioNL pbp guy):

Jon Keen@JonKeenNLSports1h

Post-game show... coaches say Colin Smith will be a game-time decision tomorrow night.

My ears are bleeding! Very exciting game to have front row tickets deep in the Rockets zone. Part of me wanted the Blazers to get the OT winner in the 2nd overtime so I would have a better view of it...but I'll take what we got without hesitation :D

Enjoyed the game from behind the Rocket bench...bad sightline into Blazers defensive end, but great sightlines when Blazers are shooting at zamboni end. Got a great view of the winning goal though!

I think if you can escape injury free - 5 games is the ideal length of a series. Not too much sitting around, but still a nice enough break to charge up. Any word on Smith?

Although i usually agree with you. If you look at the others series, there shouldn't be much of a break. Im guessing 3 days max.

yah, i say 3 days is a good break, anything longer than four might be a little dangerous.

true, but the rockets were pretty undisciplined.

Yes they were, but there was some weak calls on them. Ones that weren't getting called on us.

There were definitely penalties that couldn't be argued for them, and they were undisciplined, but the Blazers should've gotten a few more given to them or the Rockets should've gotten less called.

Yes they were, but there was some weak calls on them. Ones that weren't getting called on us.

There were definitely penalties that couldn't be argued for them, and they were undisciplined, but the Blazers should've gotten a few more given to them or the Rockets should've gotten less called.

true, I thought the ot power play was a little "fortunate"

but the rockets persevered through all the calls and sent it to OT

I don't think the reffs will save us against Portland

Honestly, the reffing in that game was atrocious. But I would say the better team yesterday won. We were lucky to come away with a win in game 3 when we didn't deserve it, the rockets, not so much luck.

Oh and the conference finals starts on Friday....No not this friday. Next friday! What a break.

I am also gonn have our wallpaper done pretty soon here (weekend probably) any ideas for a slogan?

Archived