The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Here we are again guys!

Both teams are getting a nice rest before an epic series!

Good luck and im looking forward to it!

I hope shaw/comcast picks up the series so i can catch some on TV!

Good luck!

My old friend!

I am hoping this series goes deep! Portland is unbelivably deep this year. I think that the goaltending could be the decider in this series. Carruth has been great this year but we have all seen what can happen when he gets rattled.

Hopefully this year Chevaldave can stay healthy all series! And if he does he can most definately steal a series.

We should get Smith and Bozon back due to this 10 days break which is fantastic.

I am wondering if you have seen the webcasts from memorial coliseum this year? if so, is the qulaity better than last year?

Here we are again guys!

Both teams are getting a nice rest before an epic series!

Good luck and im looking forward to it!

I hope shaw/comcast picks up the series so i can catch some on TV!

Good luck!

You can purchase the package for the games online here in Oregon. Thats what my buddy did and i have been watching the away games with him.

As far as the feed from the coliseum, Im not sure that there have been any improvements.

However, Whenever i Watched it it seemed better than some of the other feeds ive paid for this season.

You're not going to get replays or fancy camera angles but at least the camera guy can follow the puck and the audio lines up well.

I don't wanna endorse it as a GOOD feed though, in case you're easily annoyed. =)

8 bucks isnt bad though.

As far as the feed from the coliseum, Im not sure that there have been any improvements.

However, Whenever i Watched it it seemed better than some of the other feeds ive paid for this season.

You're not going to get replays or fancy camera angles but at least the camera guy can follow the puck and the audio lines up well.

I don't wanna endorse it as a GOOD feed though, in case you're easily annoyed. =)

8 bucks isnt bad though.

That's about what I figured. I bought the Kamloops vs Kelowna series and was spoiled (they just pick up the shaw feed).

Im not sure if i'll buy any games this series, maybe just listen to the radio, JonKeen does a pretty darn good job of describing the action (pro blazers of course!)

That's about what I figured. I bought the Kamloops vs Kelowna series and was spoiled (they just pick up the shaw feed).

Im not sure if i'll buy any games this series, maybe just listen to the radio, JonKeen does a pretty darn good job of describing the action (pro blazers of course!)

Imagine if rick the bear wild were to take over ?

Finally got to watch the highlights from the Kelowna series. What a solid contribution from the entire team! All lines rolling and clicking. Thats what going to be needed from the blazers when they face off with portland. Cant think self defeating things about the hawks, theyre a hockey team just like the blazers. Gotta win one of the first two games in Portland.

Archived