The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so I am going to start up my calendar wallpapers again. What do you guys think I should do this year? anything different?

Let me know what you think.

Itd be sick if you could do one with Benjafield and Kryski and say "The Future of The Blazers" in the background...

Well, it does not look like lipon will be back. If he is not, this will be a legit rebuilding year.

Bozon Needham Ully

Souto Kornelson Oakes

Friesen Sterxer Macklin

Chyzowski Lipon Krienke

Grist Cross

Harlacher Connoly

Clouston Rehill

Kozon

Kehler

(edit: that is mitch lipon on the fourth line.)

Well, it does not look like lipon will be back. If he is not, this will be a legit rebuilding year.

Bozon Needham Ully

Souto Kornelson Oakes

Friesen Sterxer Macklin

Chyzowski Lipon Krienke

Grist Cross

Harlacher Connoly

Clouston Rehill

Kozon

Kehler

(edit: that is mitch lipon on the fourth line.)

Eeeeeeyikes. That's a weak line-up. Not to take anything away from our "vets", but they were mainly 3rd-4th line guys last year....the silver lining in this though, is that these guys can step in and play quality minutes this year, and then next year when all our young skill comes up and takes over... wow do we have a bright future. A tough year this year, but sometimes those are the sacrifices! Looking forward to the year regardless. :) Go Blazers Go!!! :towel:

Eeeeeeyikes. That's a weak line-up. Not to take anything away from our "vets", but they were mainly 3rd-4th line guys last year....the silver lining in this though, is that these guys can step in and play quality minutes this year, and then next year when all our young skill comes up and takes over... wow do we have a bright future. A tough year this year, but sometimes those are the sacrifices! Looking forward to the year regardless. :) Go Blazers Go!!! :towel:

Yea, I agree. I am excited to see Ully this year. I am hoping he can have a big year.

Hey guys Giants fan here, what do you guys think of Mitch Friesen? Curious because I know his brother (who plays in the BCHL)

Kind of a big lanky plugger to be honest haha. One point last season, and it came in the last game. Doesn't really throw his weight around for his size either. As a person, I don't know though. Likely a nice guy...4th line jr's always are.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived