Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pwnstar

The Blazers thread [WHL]

1,196 posts in this topic

Ya, that anus and his dad! Anyways, I still haven't picked up my tickets on account of possibly paying to watch a bunch of softies. Come on, Bonner.

He'll add size by training camp. Guaranteed.

I really enjoyed watching clutch Colin Smith last year. I hope he makes it. His desire was a nice change in Kamloops. I was shocked at the points Lipon put up.

I really enjoyed watching clutch Colin Smith last year. I hope he makes it. His desire was a nice change in Kamloops. I was shocked at the points Lipon put up.

indeed, very shocking

so I am going to start up my calendar wallpapers again. What do you guys think I should do this year? anything different?

Let me know what you think.

so I am going to start up my calendar wallpapers again. What do you guys think I should do this year? anything different?

Itd be sick if you could do one with Benjafield and Kryski and say "The Future of The Blazers" in the background...

nice, looking forward to whatever you do

I still have the one from the Portland series as my desktop hahaha

Well, it does not look like lipon will be back. If he is not, this will be a legit rebuilding year.

Bozon Needham Ully

Souto Kornelson Oakes

Friesen Sterxer Macklin

Chyzowski Lipon Krienke

Grist Cross

Harlacher Connoly

Clouston Rehill

Kozon

Kehler

(edit: that is mitch lipon on the fourth line.)

Well, it does not look like lipon will be back. If he is not, this will be a legit rebuilding year.

Bozon Needham Ully

Souto Kornelson Oakes

Friesen Sterxer Macklin

Chyzowski Lipon Krienke

Grist Cross

Harlacher Connoly

Clouston Rehill

Kozon

Kehler

(edit: that is mitch lipon on the fourth line.)

Eeeeeeyikes. That's a weak line-up. Not to take anything away from our "vets", but they were mainly 3rd-4th line guys last year....the silver lining in this though, is that these guys can step in and play quality minutes this year, and then next year when all our young skill comes up and takes over... wow do we have a bright future. A tough year this year, but sometimes those are the sacrifices! Looking forward to the year regardless. :) Go Blazers Go!!! :towel:

Eeeeeeyikes. That's a weak line-up. Not to take anything away from our "vets", but they were mainly 3rd-4th line guys last year....the silver lining in this though, is that these guys can step in and play quality minutes this year, and then next year when all our young skill comes up and takes over... wow do we have a bright future. A tough year this year, but sometimes those are the sacrifices! Looking forward to the year regardless. :) Go Blazers Go!!! :towel:

Yea, I agree. I am excited to see Ully this year. I am hoping he can have a big year.

Some Exciting news coming up for me. Has to do with the wallpapers.

I will fill you guys in once it is all confirmed.

Hey guys Giants fan here, what do you guys think of Mitch Friesen? Curious because I know his brother (who plays in the BCHL)

Hey guys Giants fan here, what do you guys think of Mitch Friesen? Curious because I know his brother (who plays in the BCHL)

Kind of a big lanky plugger to be honest haha. One point last season, and it came in the last game. Doesn't really throw his weight around for his size either. As a person, I don't know though. Likely a nice guy...4th line jr's always are.

Anyone else at the game tonight? It was brutal. Zero offense, I don't think we established solid puck possession all night. Offense this year is going to be a nightmare.

Season opener against the rockets, gunna be a gooder

Why would Lipon and Smith not be back? They won't crack NHL lineups, isn't smith too young for ahl?

Be nice to see Bozon put up some huge numbers this year, especially if either lipon or smith come back.