The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Why would Lipon and Smith not be back? They won't crack NHL lineups, isn't smith too young for ahl?

Be nice to see Bozon put up some huge numbers this year, especially if either lipon or smith come back.

Sorry, they are both 20 year olds, I wish this wasnt the case.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh yes,

Also import spot. We traded bozon so we have an opening.

Yep. Combine them with the 3-4 highly touted (from an organizational standpoint) 15 year olds, a solid looking young goaltender (Kehler)....we've definitely got the foundation for a Championship contender in 2-3 years. Next year will be fun to see all the young guns, the year after that will be a TON of fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What happened to the Blazers this year? After last season I was kinda hoping for a playoff rematch this year.

Lost way too many players. Youngest team in the league by a long shot. Will be doing a season recap, this thread lost alot of umph.

There are bright futures ahead, and with all this talk, it appears the Cougars have finnaly sold to a local investor plus some Alumni. most notably, Brewer and Hamhuis.

Lost way too many players. Youngest team in the league by a long shot. Will be doing a season recap, this thread lost alot of umph.

There are bright futures ahead, and with all this talk, it appears the Cougars have finnaly sold to a local investor plus some Alumni. most notably, Brewer and Hamhuis.

Yeah that's too bad. We had quite a good rivalry going on last season. Such is the way of junior hockey though I suppose.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived