The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

HUGEEEE game on wednesday, I think this is the game we use to break out of our slump, boys are mad about the loss in portland and I'm pumped to be going! The ISC was packed on friday, 200 below capacity, lets fill it again!

man it was a great game last night, loudest crowd i have heard ever at the isc! Lets keep this emotion into the playoffs! O and also last night was the first time that building has been sold out in i dont remember how long!

I wouldn't fret too much about this poor ending, I know its hard for teams to turn it around immediately when playoffs arrive but this team has a ton of fire power and will turn it around when it comes to next weekend, with that said lets finish strong!

Ranford is a dangle snipe. That kid will make it into the NHL. Saw him play a few weeks ago against the Giants and he got 5 points! Anyone notice how short his hockey stick is too?

yea his stick is super short and although i agree with your description of his dangles, I dont agree that he will make the NHL. His work ethic is iffy at best and when the times get tough he gets invisible. BUT with that said, his offensive skills are invaluable to our team.

Now, Good news Blazer fans, I have it from a very reliable source that shaw TV will be carrying the Blazers VS Royals Series. This doesn't help me as I have Telus TV, but I will got to a buddies to take in the games in Victoria

GO BLAZERS!

yea his stick is super short and although i agree with your description of his dangles, I dont agree that he will make the NHL. His work ethic is iffy at best and when the times get tough he gets invisible. BUT with that said, his offensive skills are invaluable to our team.

Now, Good news Blazer fans, I have it from a very reliable source that shaw TV will be carrying the Blazers VS Royals Series. This doesn't help me as I have Telus TV, but I will got to a buddies to take in the games in Victoria

GO BLAZERS!

Yeah I watched him for 1 game that's it. And he was pretty damn good in that game :P

Archived