The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

This series is gonna be close, I think we gotta win one early in portland and take the series in 6, i dont like our chances in a game 7 in portland. We HAVE to shutdown the top line for portland, they dominated, and i mean dominated, Kelowna almost every shift they were on the ice. I think we play power against power, depape and herrod are defensive minded forwards and can help the defence shut down rattie, bartschi and noebels. We need large production from our second and third lines, and we absolutely can't take any penalties! GO BLAZERS!

This series is gonna be close, I think we gotta win one early in portland and take the series in 6, i dont like our chances in a game 7 in portland. We HAVE to shutdown the top line for portland, they dominated, and i mean dominated, Kelowna almost every shift they were on the ice. I think we play power against power, depape and herrod are defensive minded forwards and can help the defence shut down rattie, bartschi and noebels. We need large production from our second and third lines, and we absolutely can't take any penalties! GO BLAZERS!

blazers are notorious for taking penalties, im sure they're workin on their discipline.

huge game tonight! gotta start off on the right foot, I follow some of the boys on twitter and they seem pumped!

first time your guys have met my guys in post season since 1995.

i think im gonna go to the arena tonight and check it out! ill listen on the radio at least!

ill be on the glass on saturday! im excited!

man, that was tough to watch, and not just because the webcast from portland is horrible (not spending money on portlands home games again) we had that game in our grasp, cant let em go tonight!

That depends on what arena its in... the winter hawks play in two arenas... i would imagine it would be okay to pay for feeds from the rose garden but not from memorial coliseum. If i would have known anyone was gonna pay, i would have warned them.

The memorial coliseum hasnt had anything updated since the early 90s. the city is contemplating tearing it down... sad really. (it also has smaller Ice, unlike the rosegarden, which is NHL standard)

Archived