The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

WOW this is unreall! I had to move to PG on the weekend becasue of work but i have always been a blazers fan and will always! I wwatched the game on the webcast last night and I think I might get booted out of my new apartment, What a comeback!!! Just when you thought Portland wouldn't let that happen again... BOOM! WOWWWWWWWW

If you haven't heard Jon Keen's call of the game, watch the highlites on the blazers website because its epic.

WOW! One of the best comebacks in WHL history if the Blazers can pull off the win in Game 7. The highlights on whl.ca are unreal. Got me excited for Blazers fans! From a die-hard Rockets fan... Go Blazers Go!

http://whl.ca/video/...x/id/1334679970

game 6 was epic, 5-2 goin into the 3rd, scores 5 goals to win it, thats the drive they need to win game 7

I'm seriously going to lose it if they win game 7. so pumped for tomorrow night. I'll probably watch more of that game than the Canucks game.

GO BLAZERS!

Yeah, wish I didn't have to work tomorrow night. Not going to pay for the feed when I might not be able to watch the whole game. So I'll just be streaming the Nuck game and checking whl.ca for updates on the Blazers.

Halifax has just completed a 0-3 series comeback winning Game 7 in OT to take the series over Quebec in the QMJHL.

If Kamloops wins tomorrow and the Canucks win...watch out! This could be the year of 0-3 hockey comebacks!

only one other team in the whl has came back to win it form a 0-3 deficit, does anyone know which team?

Yeah Spokane did it to none other than....the WINTERHAWKS!

I found that yesterday when I was looking up some stats about 0-3 deficits in junior hockey.

It's happened 1 time in the WHL, 3 times in the OHL, and 3 times in the QMJHL...check that....4 times in the QMJHL after last night!

this is what i was thinking today. I figure it'll be a close one, if either team gets 2 quick ones at any point during the game that team will win

those 2 couldn't have been much further apart lol

oh well. Congratulations on a great season! proud of you boys! Good luck Portland

Archived