#843 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

Next game vs Everett, should be a interesting game

Going with a friend. Oslanski and Cotton are the ones that threw water at me and my brother last time (again, we were heckling the bench and deserved it) but me and a friend will be back and Oslanski and the 'Tips are going to be heckled all night long! Go Blazers :towel:

/=S=/

#844 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

hahaha

i wish i was 19 again lol

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#845 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Going with a friend. Oslanski and Cotton are the ones that threw water at me and my brother last time (again, we were heckling the bench and deserved it) but me and a friend will be back and Oslanski and the 'Tips are going to be heckled all night long! Go Blazers :towel:

Hahah thats classic, bet they'll have the water ready this time.

Posted Image

#846 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

hahaha

i wish i was 19 again lol

Ohhh it's fantastic!

Hahah thats classic, bet they'll have the water ready this time.

So will we :bigblush:

Edited by MaximYapierre, 07 February 2013 - 06:11 PM.

/=S=/

#847 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Big win

love it when the Blazers and Canucks both win

#848 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

What a blowout

6-0

I knew it was gunna be crazy, just didn't wanna jinx it.

Posted Image

#849 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

What a blowout

6-0

I knew it was gunna be crazy, just didn't wanna jinx it.

Pretty crazy end, lots of big punches thrown. Lipon got into it pretty good with Oslanski, who was a plug all night. lol

/=S=/

#850 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

Posted Imagevia blazerhockey.com

BLAZERS CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT WITH 6-0 WIN

7-Feb-13 The Blazers have punched their ticket to the 2013 WHL playoffs with a 6-0 home ice win over the injury riddled Everett Silvertips. Cole Ully had two goals and an assist, JC Lipon had the Gordie Howe hat-trick with a goal, an assist and a fight, while Brendan Ranford and Colin Smith each finished with two assists on the night. Cole Cheveldave recorded his third shutout of the season making 20 saves in goal.

Cole Ully gave the Blazers a lead 5:48 into the game. Matt Needham created a turnover behind the 'Tips goal and centered it to Ully who put home his 18th goal of the season for a 1-0 Blazers lead. The Blazers outshot the 'Tips 11-9 in the first period.

Ully extended the lead for the Blazers on a create offensive rush. Colin Smith fed Tim Bozon who slid it over to Ully for his 19th goal of the season to make it 2-0. Give credit to the Silvertips though as they didn't lay down in this one. They created a few good chances in the period, but Cheveldave made a couple of big saves to perserve the lead. The 'Tips best chance was off an offensive zone faceoff when Ryan Harrison rung a shot off the post. Defenseman Tyler Hansen put the dagger on the Silvertips with two minutes to play in the period. Colin Smith centered it to Hansen who scored his third goal of the season to make it 3-0 through two periods.

The Blazers got better as the game went on and proved it in the third period. They scored three times as JC Lipon, Marek Hrbas and Dylan Willick added goals to give the Blazers a 6-0 victory.

Goaltender Cole Cheveldave was steady all night in making 20 saves for the shutout. The Blazers were 0-for-3 on the power play tonight while the 'Tips finished 0-for-1.

The Blazers will finish off the week with a game against the Red Deer Rebels on home ice Saturday night.

Posted Image

#851 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

love it when the Blazers and Canucks both win

one more time!

bi-winning

#852 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Solid win over the rebels

Posted Image

#853 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Gotta beat the rockets on home ice

Posted Image

#854 ripsh0w

ripsh0w

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

February?

pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

O crap, I have been so busy. I will do it, probably tonight after work. Any players you guys wanna see?

Posted Image

#855 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

O crap, I have been so busy. I will do it, probably tonight after work. Any players you guys wanna see?

i'm not picky

#856 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

Like deuce said, not picky, just work your magic...thanks

Posted Image

#857 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Not picky, but maybe Cole Ully after his unreal January? ::D Or Needham.

/=S=/

#858 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

Anyone else excited for this weekend's home-and-home with Kelowna?! My grandpa (the awesome awesome person that he is) got me tix for the game in Kelowna so I'll be at both, and it's gonna be a DAMN good weekend of Blazerhockey!

I'm totally looking past Vancouver on Wednesday. Hopefully the team doesn't do the same.

/=S=/

#859 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Anyone else excited for this weekend's home-and-home with Kelowna?! My grandpa (the awesome awesome person that he is) got me tix for the game in Kelowna so I'll be at both, and it's gonna be a DAMN good weekend of Blazerhockey!

I'm totally looking past Vancouver on Wednesday. Hopefully the team doesn't do the same.

Righteous, go troll the kelowna fans, i bet its already really nice down here...

Posted Image

#860 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

BLAZERS TEAMS INDUCTED INTO B.C. HOCKEY HALL OF FAME

Kamloops, BC – The British Columbia Hockey Hall of Fame announced this morning that Kamloops native and Blazers owner Mark Recchi along with the 1993-94 and 1994-95 Memorial Cup winning Kamloops Blazers teams will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Mark Recchi played junior hockey with the Kamloops Blazers from 1986-88 prior to playing 22 seasons in the NHL. He played 1652 NHL games recording 577 goals and 1533 points. Recchi’s resume also includes three Stanley Cup Championships with Pittsburgh in 1991, Carolina in 2006 and Boston in 2011.

The Kamloops Blazers teams of 1993-94 and 1994-95 were led by Head Coach Don Hay and General Manager Bob Brown. The Blazers won back-to-back Memorial Cups and completed a stretch of winning three Memorial Cups in four seasons. Many great players came from those powerhouse teams including current Blazers owners Jarome Iginla and Shane Doan. Other standout players included Hnat Domenichelli, Nolan Baumgartner, Jason Strudwick, Darcy Tucker, Brad Lukowich, Tyson Nash and Ryan Huska.

Recchi and the 1993-94, 1994-95 Kamloops Blazers teams will be inducted with Nancy Wilson, Paul Kariya, Marc Crawford, and Colin Patterson.

The 2013 B.C. Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held in Penticton on Friday, July 26th, 2013 at the South Okanagan Events Centre.

Posted Image

#861 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Kamloops, BC – The British Columbia Hockey Hall of Fame announced this morning that Kamloops native and Blazers owner Mark Recchi along with the 1993-94 and 1994-95 Memorial Cup winning Kamloops Blazers teams will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Mark Recchi played junior hockey with the Kamloops Blazers from 1986-88 prior to playing 22 seasons in the NHL. He played 1652 NHL games recording 577 goals and 1533 points. Recchi’s resume also includes three Stanley Cup Championships with Pittsburgh in 1991, Carolina in 2006 and Boston in 2011.

The Kamloops Blazers teams of 1993-94 and 1994-95 were led by Head Coach Don Hay and General Manager Bob Brown. The Blazers won back-to-back Memorial Cups and completed a stretch of winning three Memorial Cups in four seasons. Many great players came from those powerhouse teams including current Blazers owners Jarome Iginla and Shane Doan. Other standout players included Hnat Domenichelli, Nolan Baumgartner, Jason Strudwick, Darcy Tucker, Brad Lukowich, Tyson Nash and Ryan Huska.

Recchi and the 1993-94, 1994-95 Kamloops Blazers teams will be inducted with Nancy Wilson, Paul Kariya, Marc Crawford, and Colin Patterson.

The 2013 B.C. Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held in Penticton on Friday, July 26th, 2013 at the South Okanagan Events Centre.

Great honor for arguably two of the best junior hockey teams, ever. And for Recchi to be inducted alongside names like Wilson, Kariya and Crawford...incredible.

I'm thinking of getting tickets. Penticton is a beautiful place, well worth it.

/=S=/

#862 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Great honor for arguably two of the best junior hockey teams, ever. And for Recchi to be inducted alongside names like Wilson, Kariya and Crawford...incredible.

I'm thinking of getting tickets. Penticton is a beautiful place, well worth it.

the roads are pretty dry now, i bet its already lookin like spring down there

Posted Image

#863 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

the roads are pretty dry now, i bet its already lookin like spring down there

Wouldn't doubt it, to be honest.

/=S=/

#864 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

HUGE divisional weekend vs. the Rockets starts tonight! Only 7 points back of the Rockets, we could close that gap to three with a pair of regulation wins this weekend! Hopefully we come out flying!

Here's the last meeting:

http://www.blazerhoc...b847507af8f32b5

It was a beauty. Loudest I've personally ever heard the ISC. Here's to another great weekend!!! :towel:

/=S=/

#865 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hopefully only 3 points behind them after this weekend

Posted Image

#866 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

A solid win over the rockets

Posted Image

#867 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

A solid win over the rockets

Tomorrow night's gonna be an absolute barn-burner!!

/=S=/

#868 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

Time to beach the ogopogo........cheezy

Posted Image

#869 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

Win

Chevy credited with an assist lol

#870 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,299 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Congrats blazers , solid win.

Hopefully kelowna can restore some pride tonight.

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.