The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

First things first: When Ryan Rehill fought Austin Carroll last night vs. Victoria, I saw something happen that I've never seen before. Rehill landed a haymaker that shattered Carroll's visor! It truly was something.

Now: Tonight's game was a true character game! Three games in three nights, three wins, WOW. Unreal that they travelled all through the night after playing two games before that and were able to grind one out.

4,500 went to the game on saturday, pretty good turnout, kamloops is believing.

impossible to find any parking downtown kamloops during a homegame :picard:

oh yah, should i ask to get this thread pinned?, its one of the hottest threads on cdc, and the top tread in junior hockey discussion

oh yah, should i ask to get this thread pinned?, its one of the hottest threads on cdc, and the top tread in junior hockey discussion

Better do it. It's only going to get bigger.

And yeah, parking is unbelievable. Last year I liked to park up on Battle St. and walk down, can barely do that anymore. Usually I just carpool now. Not that I'm complaining, no parking = fuller building :)

Blazers are doing great! thats awesome for you guys!

I really liked the character of the team when i saw them last year in portland for the playoffs...

Seems like a great organization and im excited to see just how long they can keep up their streak!

It's a very exciting time to be a Blazer fan! I can't wait for Portland to make the trip down to the Tournament Capital. It's almost a guarantee that the building will sell out that night, and I know the game will be full of energy! Portland looks good again this season.

Always been a Blazers fan, but just moved to Kamloops a year and a half ago so follow them a lot closer than I used to.

hey man, no need to make excuses, there's no judgment here

hell, it's hard NOT to cheer for the Blazers. Not that I would know that for fact, I'm just making this crap up as I go

You have trouble finding parking for the games? I park in Riverside Park over by the Japanese gardens and the tennis courts and have never had trouble parking. Plus it's a nice walk through the park before and after the game :)

You have trouble finding parking for the games? I park in Riverside Park over by the Japanese gardens and the tennis courts and have never had trouble parking. Plus it's a nice walk through the park before and after the game :)

Hey! That's where I park sometimes too :)

I really like the way they've constructed the front of the ISC. Looks great. The area is going to be beautiful once that new hotel is done!

Hey! That's where I park sometimes too :)

I really like the way they've constructed the front of the ISC. Looks great. The area is going to be beautiful once that new hotel is done!

Yea, if i drive that is where I park, but most of the time when I went i would just bus it. was easy, usually get downtown a bit early, have a couple brews at BP then head down to the game.

streak continues

frack yeah

Whooooo!

Dan Russell on SportsTalk was talking about how this streak doesn't match up with all the Blazer streaks because of the one shootout loss...what he fails to realize is that this was a 14 game win streak after that loss...what an idiot.

I used to like him, too...

Archived