The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Blazers thread [WHL]

pwnstar

Got my tickets for the Friday and Saturday gameshere in PG! stoked to see the boys play live!

Enjoy! Should be a good couple games - been to each game when PG comes to 'Loops (always sit behind the bench, heckling the Cougars) - almost got a stick to the face last time! But PG always plays us hard, especially up there. So it'll be a good weekend!

Enjoy! Should be a good couple games - been to each game when PG comes to 'Loops (always sit behind the bench, heckling the Cougars) - almost got a stick to the face last time! But PG always plays us hard, especially up there. So it'll be a good weekend!

I am lookin forward to it, I know i have said it before, but i do expect to be Tweeting all throughout the weekend, hopefully with some quirky stuff to do with being a blazer fan in prince george. If you guys are on twitter and want to follow here is the link.

https://twitter.com/jessephil

So....Scott Niedermayer is Anaheim's new assistant coach. I like that, he totally deserves it...but, will the Ducks allow him to come to Kamloops for his jersey retirement ceremony at the end of the month? With the season being less than 10 days old at that point, it's tough to say.

So....Scott Niedermayer is Anaheim's new assistant coach. I like that, he totally deserves it...but, will the Ducks allow him to come to Kamloops for his jersey retirement ceremony at the end of the month? With the season being less than 10 days old at that point, it's tough to say.

He's totally comoing up for that, only a 3 hour flight from LA.

tough lose last night. at least got a point out of it.

man those Royals radio guys are the worst, calling it like it's the SCF. literally hurt my ears

Marlon Martens is the biggest homer in the WHL, aside from maybe Regan Bartel in Kelowna.

That's what I love about Jon Keen, and even Dan O'Connor in PG - they call the game as a fan of the team they work for, but they know hockey so they will speak their mind when their team does wrong.

Royals are a good team playing from behind. Right now all signs point to meeting Victoria again in the playoffs (if we continue this near .500 pace, and Victoria doesn't falter). That would be an unreal series. Joel Edmundson was booed every time he touched the puck last night...probably for his "check from behind" on Gogolev during that first game. (I put check from behind in quotes because Gogolev could've taken home an Oscar for his dive)

Marlon Martens is the biggest homer in the WHL, aside from maybe Regan Bartel in Kelowna.

That's what I love about Jon Keen, and even Dan O'Connor in PG - they call the game as a fan of the team they work for, but they know hockey so they will speak their mind when their team does wrong.

Royals are a good team playing from behind. Right now all signs point to meeting Victoria again in the playoffs (if we continue this near .500 pace, and Victoria doesn't falter). That would be an unreal series. Joel Edmundson was booed every time he touched the puck last night...probably for his "check from behind" on Gogolev during that first game. (I put check from behind in quotes because Gogolev could've taken home an Oscar for his dive)

It was a hit from behind, I was at the game in 3 rows behind the Royals bench. Gogolev also did not return and had a lot of trouble getting to the locker room so no it wasn't a dive.

Archived