The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen

Slegr

UHHHHHHYYYYYYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's the Hansen thread!!! My favourite - I get to pick on that bum some more. Honestly, he is the one guy I can't stand on the team. And the fact is that too often he gets put in situations that aren't meant for him. He's a PLUG with no finish. He sponged off Hodgson for the first half of the year (and Sedins... ugh!), then dried up as soon as he left. He'll be such a waste out there if there is a season this year... TRADE HIM while he has value, as soon as there is new agreement in place, PLEASE MG!!!!

Hansen is great. He's like our comparable to Abdelkader/Helm. (Draper/Maltby before them)

Good teams need strong role players in addition to their stars.

Hes fast, gritty, is consistent in his level of compete, continues to improve each year, has a cheap cap hit,

and has a hilarious voice.

Don't know how you can't like having this guy on our team.

UHHHHHHYYYYYYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's the Hansen thread!!! My favourite - I get to pick on that bum some more. Honestly, he is the one guy I can't stand on the team. And the fact is that too often he gets put in situations that aren't meant for him. He's a PLUG with no finish. He sponged off Hodgson for the first half of the year (and Sedins... ugh!), then dried up as soon as he left. He'll be such a waste out there if there is a season this year... TRADE HIM while he has value, as soon as there is new agreement in place, PLEASE MG!!!!

At least you're consistent, Slegr. :)

i agree his trade value is at an all time high but your way off on everything else. hansen sponged off coho and coho sponged off him. coho would have never gotten those assists without hansen scoring or hansen setting coho up. and your overlooking everything else. last 10 games of the season he had 6pts. he consistently put up points through out the season. he did not dry up like you are suggesting, use this link and you will see for yourself that you are wrong. its ok if you dont like the guy but your points are way off as to why

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8471498&season=20112012&view=log

and burrows shouldn't be part of it, right?

you do realise thats not me right

i chose this name for the same reasons the user Brad Marchand or Dave Bolland chose there name , it irks people

i love burrows and hansen

slegr is an idiot if he cant see the simularities between the two

so slow huh

you do realise thats not me right

i chose this name for the same reasons the user Brad Marchand or Dave Bolland chose there name , it irks people

i love burrows and hansen

slegr is an idiot if he cant see the simularities between the two

Are you seriously comparing Hansen to Burrows? Dude, just because Hansen has some speed and supposed 'grit', it's pretty embarrassing of a comparison. Why don't we compare Lapierre to Kesler while we're at it - and I love Lapierre, but I'd never be so stupid.

Hansen's potential is a third liner, despite what AV and a few of you die hard Hansen fans want to believe. The more that he gets put into positions above his potential, the crappier team we become.

You picked a great name for yourself, Clutch. Way to carry the tradition of the name well.

Are you seriously comparing Hansen to Burrows? Dude, just because Hansen has some speed and supposed 'grit', it's pretty embarrassing of a comparison. Why don't we compare Lapierre to Kesler while we're at it - and I love Lapierre, but I'd never be so stupid.

Hansen's potential is a third liner, despite what AV and a few of you die hard Hansen fans want to believe. The more that he gets put into positions above his potential, the crappier team we become.

You picked a great name for yourself, Clutch. Way to carry the tradition of the name well.

if you cant see the similarities between them then you're a retard

you can try and flip the script cause the name clutch carrys a hatred towards it

but the fact is(altho his resume is not as good as burrows) hes the same style of player , why else would he have been slotted with the sedins last season

you will live with this thread

if i were you id hope hansen fails too

if you cant see the similarities between them then you're a retard

The only similarities I see are between you and the old Clutch. How dare you drag Burrow's name down like that.

Do you see similarities between the Sedins and Raymond too? They're all forwards who have scored goals.

What's that Jannik? Did you say something again? ....

• 1 month later...

Oh Babych, where is your faith?? I thought YOU were a Hansen fan, having defended him this whole time, and bumping this thread. Yet, you're predicting he will do worse this year, going from .47 points per game last season to .41 points per game this year?

Has mighty Hansen reached his peek? Are you afraid that without CoHo around, he'll be more useless out there?

I wouldn't diagree with your point prediction. Twenty points might be a tad optimistic, but very doable. Unfortunately, Hansen will also get countless other opportunities that he won't be able to finish because of his lack of finish and lousy hands. He also won't fight out there, a waste of a third liner, particularly when most of our first and second line doesn't fight. In other words, he's a perfect P-L-U-G-G-E-R.

I've only ever said that Hansen is a great 3rd liner that can play up or down the roster as needed. He's not an elite player but a good value for his contract.

I'm happy with 20 points in a shortened season. Anything more is just gravy.

Edit: If Hansen does get regular PP time with the Sedins then I would think his point total should increase to maybe around the 25-30 point range. With all the injuries he's got a real opportunity to put some points up.

Archived