The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen

Slegr

Rrright. You know what you confirmed? Something that rhymes with Hansen Luckfunny.

You know what's funny?

Hansen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raymond.

It's funny because its actually true.

Try to come with something that Raymond does better than Hansen. Oh right, NOTHING.

What's funny is how puck bunnies are now trying to justify Hansen by saying he's better than Raymond, who is arguably the hardest slumping Canuck this season. A few months ago, you were saying how Hansen is equal with Burrows, and how Hansen would eclipse 20 goals, maybe reach 30. Now it's 'well, he's better than Raymond'.

The sad part is, I'm sure MG could have pulled a fast one on some GMs, given Hansen's padded stats while playing with Sedins, and getting those gimme goals from Hodgson. Now, we're stuck with a guy who has no offensive talent, refuses to fight since breaking his hand, isn't an effective hitter, but oh yeah, HE CAN KILL PENALTIES! Like 11 other forwards can't.

What's funny is how puck bunnies are now trying to justify Hansen by saying he's better than Raymond, who is arguably the hardest slumping Canuck this season. A few months ago, you were saying how Hansen is equal with Burrows,

and how Hansen would eclipse 20 goals, maybe reach 30. Now it's 'well, he's better than Raymond'.

The sad part is, I'm sure MG could have pulled a fast one on some GMs, given Hansen's padded stats while playing with Sedins, and getting those gimme goals from Hodgson. Now, we're stuck with a guy who has no offensive talent, refuses to fight since breaking his hand, isn't an effective hitter, but oh yeah, HE CAN KILL

PENALTIES! Like 11 other forwards can't.

Someone just ban this idiot already. He clearly doesn't know jack all about hockey.

You bet. At least I know he's capable of putting up numbers, and has some natural offensive talent.

You mean Raymond's 16 points in 41 games, 0.39PPG on the 2nd line and on the 2nd PP

Whereas Hansen has 30 points in 66 games, 0.45PPG while on 3rd/4th line and no PP time?

Not including that Hansen is way better defensively, can actually stay on his 2 feet and actually finishes his checks?

Oh Slegr.... it's nice for you to make a funny joke and to be the martyr for our wrath after the Canucks loss, lol.

What's funny is how puck bunnies are now trying to justify Hansen by saying he's better than Raymond, who is arguably the hardest slumping Canuck this season. A few months ago, you were saying how Hansen is equal with Burrows, and how Hansen would eclipse 20 goals, maybe reach 30. Now it's 'well, he's better than Raymond'.

The sad part is, I'm sure MG could have pulled a fast one on some GMs, given Hansen's padded stats while playing with Sedins, and getting those gimme goals from Hodgson. Now, we're stuck with a guy who has no offensive talent, refuses to fight since breaking his hand, isn't an effective hitter, but oh yeah, HE CAN KILL PENALTIES! Like 11 other forwards can't.

gimme goals????? Show me 2 plz...

I don't respect Jannik Hansen in that he's not a very hard working player. His passion isn't usually pretty evident, and he is slow.

But I get so excited seeing his offensive abilities... those hands of magic, which electrify an otherwise potentially dull third line with Cody Hodgson and Manny Malhotra.

I know Hansen will always have his haters because he has a low cap hit and low work ethic, but I'd argue that if the Canucks want to continue to be considered an elite team, they need to re-evaluate his worth. He's a first liner, and on most mediocre teams you wouldn't find him, but upon Raymond's return, Hansen is one of those guys who I'd keep on the firt line before the Sedins or anyone else.

HAHA nice try at trolling... LOL. I also enjoy how people didn't realize that you posted exactly the opposite of what Hansen is/does.

Not hard working ....... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that's the funniest statement I've ever seen on here.

HAHA nice try at trolling... LOL. I also enjoy how people didn't realize that you posted exactly the opposite of what Hansen is/does.

Not hard working ....... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that's the funniest statement I've ever seen on here.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive, even if you don't quite understand.

Keep all the Hansen hate here, folks, don't go starting new threads about it!

• 3 weeks later...

Did you watch Hansen's play on the winning goal last night?

Guest Dasein

Hansen scored our only goal vs Chicago, fought Ryder vs Dallas, and had the most effective hit in the game to assist on Higgins's GWG in OT vs Colorado. Oh yeah, and HE ALSO KILLED PENALTIES!

Beast.

Nice of you to come out again Babych... say, where we you for the past 28 games when Hansen was stinking it up?

Even Raymond is having some days in the sun. Maybe Hansen - Sedin - Raymond for a first line???

Archived