The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen

Slegr

Well, where are all the Hansen lovers now? A couple of more games on the top line, no points. Fumbling the puck, falling all over the place. So frustrating to watch Mr. hands-of-stone.

If I was Burrows, or countless other Canucks forwards, I'd be pissed off that a minus player like Hansen got top-line minutes.

Well, where are all the Hansen lovers now? A couple of more games on the top line, no points. Fumbling the puck, falling all over the place. So frustrating to watch Mr. hands-of-stone.

If I was Burrows, or countless other Canucks forwards, I'd be pissed off that a minus player like Hansen got top-line minutes.

I am truely sorry, that this happend to you, but why do you take it out on Hansen ?

my_parent_is_an_idiot_44.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. hands-of-stone and his 3 game goal scoring streak say hi.

Edit: another terrible goal.

I love how this thread only re-emerges in games he plays well in. But to his credit, he's playing well of late, and showing some imagination with the offense. Believe it or not, being a Canucks fan, I actually am liking that he's doing well and proving me wrong. Let's hope he keeps it up, especially with Booth looking like he won't return too soon.

I love how this thread only re-emerges in games he plays well in. But to his credit, he's playing well of late, and showing some imagination with the offense. Believe it or not, being a Canucks fan, I actually am liking that he's doing well and proving me wrong. Let's hope he keeps it up, especially with Booth looking like he won't return too soon.

How redundant to state that the thread only reappears,when he is on. What about when hes on? Ppl should not notice? He is the only player who doesnt score every game ? Mon nite football says CMON MAN

Archived