The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik Hansen

Slegr

I love how the guy that was racing in with Kesler just can't keep up with him and bails on his face at the blue line while Hansen blows by Phaneuf...Gotta love the speed and grit on our top 9.

His hands are finally catching up with his speed. Canucks sure are great at developing players.

And it all happened under AV's coaching...Coincidence? I think not.

I trust AV to bring out the best from Cody Hodgson as well in about 3-4 years.

I sure hope Slegr (The OP with his negative Crosby -87 :lol:) watched the game tonight; loved watching Phaneuf eat his dust (or ice?); great to see his hands catch up to his feet, and that he's no longer behind guys like Grabner and Bernier on the depth chart like several years ago!

This team's forwards are really gelling with each passing day and it's great to see

Twins and Burr, what needs to be said? Great players!

Kes, Higgins and Booth-- lighting it up shortly after playing together-- GO AMEX!

(plus the guys given up to get Kes his wings? Oberg, 3rd round pick, Sammy and scoreless Sturm! No more helicopter!)

Ray's back to his old productive ways which I'm delighted to see... as an old "trade Raymond for physical winger" supporter I think we're good! He and Hansen and Cody should be great for years to come (the man of this thread, Hansen's also signed for such cheap deal and it looks like he's set to destroy his previous career high from last season! Cody should get even better in later seasons too)

Max is Max, Manny's still going strong and Weiser's doing well too for his role

Hammer, Bieksa are playing at strong levels, Edler and Salo are who they are, and the bottom pairing? Ehh would be great to upgrade but I don't want to spoil such an upbeat post! Lu's his old form, Schneiderman can get it done... loving the progress for this young team here and can't wait to see young guns like Hansen explode! I think he can become a Burr-lite one day; Go Great Dane Go!

And it all happened under AV's coaching...Coincidence? I think not.

I trust AV to bring out the best from Cody Hodgson as well in about 3-4 years.

AV and his staff are really not given enough credit. They turned an undrafted player into a 1st liner, a supposed 3rd line checking center into a Selke winner...

Kes, Burr, Raymond, Hansen...Hodgson is certainly in very good hands. Anyone who disagrees with how AV utilizes Hodgson need only look at the results he has gotten from these players. Credit the scouts as well for finding these gems in the rough. If you dont have early picks you have to know how to find players deep in the draft or even outside of it. Apparently our attempts to be more like Detroit are coming to fruition...now how about that Cup now!

Archived