The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 3rd Jerseys

John Garret's moustache

I am not really a fan of the Canucks third jersey and fin them quite dull and barley different from our home jersey. I would love to see a revival of the skate logo, maybe with a different colour scheme or the same if it suits you. I guess what I'm saying is look how teams like Ottowa and calvados third jerseys are transformed, they do such a good job, then look at the nucks, our 3rd uses the exact same jersey as our home and merely changes the logo and shoulder patches. Same name and number graphics, same As and Cs, same socks for heavens sake! I would love to see a 3rd jersey revolutionarily different from our main jerseys, not jerseys that lok like our equiptment managers ran out of orcas and just had 20 oversized shoulder patches, like I said, I'd love to see a skate revival or maybe a millionaires V, but I think anything could be more interesting than our current ones.

Really? I love the 3rd jerseys. In fact, I'm going to be buying one (Burrows of course!) pretty soon - grad/bday gift from the fam.

I love that we seem to be wearing them more this year. Already I think we've worn them 3 times including once on the road for some reason (in Edmonton)

I think the blue is so deep and all the colours look really sharp. I love that jersey - it's classy and simple and not too busy like the main ones. I'm actually hoping it becomes our 1st jersey soon

Really? I love the 3rd jerseys. In fact, I'm going to be buying one (Burrows of course!) pretty soon - grad/bday gift from the fam.

I love that we seem to be wearing them more this year. Already I think we've worn them 3 times including once on the road for some reason (in Edmonton)

I think the blue is so deep and all the colours look really sharp. I love that jersey - it's classy and simple and not too busy like the main ones. I'm actually hoping it becomes our 1st jersey soon

I love our alternates too, our home jerseys dont look good with the black Orca logo IMO,, i like the way our aways look though. the stickin rink is so much better and alot more classic. they should go back to it and not change for a long time.

And to the guy who said the Home and Alternate jerseys are the exact same besides logos, the stripes are separted into three stripes instead of one big white green white one

I love our alternates too, our home jerseys dont look good with the black Orca logo IMO,, i like the way our aways look though. the stickin rink is so much better and alot more classic. they should go back to it and not change for a long time.

And to the guy who said the Home and Alternate jerseys are the exact same besides logos, the stripes are separted

into three stripes instead of one big white green white one

I am not really a fan of the Canucks third jersey and fin them quite dull and barley different from our home jersey. I would love to see a revival of the skate logo, maybe with a different colour scheme or the same if it suits you. I guess what I'm saying is look how teams like Ottowa and calvados third jerseys are transformed, they do such a good job, then look at the nucks, our 3rd uses the exact same jersey as our home and merely changes the logo and shoulder patches. Same name and number graphics, same As and Cs, same socks for heavens sake! I would love to see a 3rd jersey revolutionarily different from our main jerseys, not jerseys that lok like our equiptment managers ran out of orcas and just had 20 oversized shoulder patches, like I said, I'd love to see a skate revival or maybe a millionaires V, but I think anything could be more interesting than our current ones.

I don't really understand the appeal of the stick in rink. Yes it's a "classic" but it's a stick. In a rink. How does that represent Vancouver? I think the striping on the Orca jerseys is done better, even though the wordmark and logo aren't that great.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeingp5gpbbrek4p96poty0vwj5e6l.gif

andnsd19biv9zht4yx8ughrqth65.gif making a return (with namebars of course)

And then since alternates are supposed to be different, I'd like to see a green alt with Johnny Canuck on it.

Just my two cents.

I love all our jerseys but I am hoping we stick with the current home and away jerseys as our regular jerseys. I think it would be pretty interesting to see a white version of our blue stick in rink. I love the 40th anniversary jerseys but I think it would look sicker if it were to be the same look/layout as our 3rd jerseys.

I love our thrid jerseys, I bought one when they came out. Our third jersey is so much better than our home jersey, I wish they'd make it the home and create a white version for the road, and just ditch the Orca logo entirely.

I hope they don't ever bring back the flying skate logo or jerseys. The blue and green colour sceme is one of the best in the league, I love it, no need for them to ever change it again.

Archived