The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Arena's Have You Watched The Canucks Play In?

Five For Fighting

GM place, back when I was little and tickets were cheap... quite a few times.

GM place once in Dec 2006 Vs Flames (6-3 or something)

Scotiabank/ Ottawa last year (7-2 I think)... Was impressed at the number of Nucks fans... Got tickets for row 10 for around $100!

And a leafs vs TBL in Toronto from a suite.... that was interesting.

I live in Edmonton now so obviously Rexall a few times, that place really sucks, but at least Edmonton just got conned into building a new arena for Daryl Katz so that will be good.

When I lived in Vancouver I went to the Coliseum twice I think? Now I try to make it back to Vancouver for a game in Rogers whenever we make the play-offs and I have time off work. Went to Nashville Game 5, terrible game but I got awesome seats, so very much worth it.

im special. only seen our nuckers play in the ACC in toronto. anytime they are in town i grab some tickets. Easier said than done sometimes too. canucks vs leafs tickets sell fast in toronto. But i got me some platinums for december 17th at the ACC vs canucks. MWAHAHA

On a side note. I was very fortunate to witness the only game Mats Sundin played against the leafs since the nordique days.

My wife and I do Canucks or Sabres games. Doesn't really matter which one, just like going to different places mostly:Chicago, Buffalo, Florida, Phoenix, Boston, and San Jose so far. Can't wait to do a Canadian swing, but my wife has been a little slow getting her passport updated.

Only been to Vancouver once and never went to see a game there; it'd be a dream to see one at Rogers Arena, but

with all the sellouts, doubful that would happen. Grew up a Jets fan, and been a Canucks fan for a decade or so,

and moved to Calgary in 2003, so the only arena I've seen the Canucks in has been at the Saddledome. And of those

games (6 or 7), I've only seen the Canucks win once, the 7-2 drubbing we laid on the Flamers; missed out on two

different 5-1 wins (last night and last year) when I had to work (grrr). I'm definitely planning to go to one or both of the

other games left here in Calgary, and also the Jets vs Flames game on March 9. Weirdly enough, the last Jets game I

went to was at the Winnipeg Arena where my dad and I watched the Jets knock off the Flames 4-1 (March of 1994).

Good times watching the Lames fail, then and now! GO NUCKS GO and GO JETS GO (except for the Canucks/Jets game,

I'll be bleeding bLUe and green for that game).

When I was young my uncle took me to a Vancouver @ Buffalo.. It was in the year we were on a run n lui took the last game off before the all-star break which sucked but whoever was back up (I believe Danny Sabourin?) owned it n the game went to SO but we lost.. Fans were razZin me in my Naslund jersey and Nuck flag, every opportunity Nucks had I'd jump up and put my arms out obstructing all the peoples view behind me but it was worth it lol. Also super dope all-you-can eat buffet in the arena before the game with the season tics my uncle got from friend

Then I went to a Detroit game at Joe Lou n was half way thru the 1st late n not lower bowl tics like Buff but a sweeet game we lost.. Year or two after the buff game and then I went to the first game of the Stanley Cup Playoffs when we stomped Chicago !!

Only been to one other regular season game in my life which was my first a Washington @ Toronto in 05? Toronto won but it was pre Ovechkin so seeing the Caps wasn't the greatest :(

Archived