The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Will End Up Regretting Trading Samuelson

Vern Fonk

One thing about CDC that I've always found funny is this tendency for people to lament the loss of any former Canuck the second he does something remotely noteworthy, or when his replacement doesn't light it up.

Cooke, Mitchell, Ehrhoff, Ohlie, Torres, Jovo...the list goes on and on. I doesn't matter if the player was signed for far more than he was worth, the Canucks were "fools" for letting him go...

Heck, there were even people saying we should have hung on to perrennial Canuck whipping boy, Taylor Pyatt when the 'yotes were still playing last season and we weren't.

Next year it'll be Aaron Rome...

One thing about CDC that I've always found funny is this tendency for people to lament the loss of any former Canuck the second he does something remotely noteworthy, or when his replacement doesn't light it up.

Cooke, Mitchell, Ehrhoff, Ohlie, Torres, Jovo...the list goes on and on. I doesn't matter if the player was signed for far more than he was worth, the Canucks were "fools" for letting him go...

Heck, there were even people saying we should have hung on to perrennial Canuck whipping boy, Taylor Pyatt when the 'yotes were still playing last season and we weren't.

Next year it'll be Aaron Rome...

Archived