Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:D

How can I appeal to Asian girls?

257 posts in this topic

So I've had a profile on PlentyofFish for a few months now and I have gotten a few dates out of it, nothing serious, etc.

But despite there being a decent amount of people viewing my profile, sending messages, they are almost all white girls.

What do I need to do to make myself more appealing to Asian girls?

Say you LOVE Hello Kitty

You're welcome

You like cats, kittens, small/tiny things, and bubble tea

Post on your profile that you are not well endowed.

if you have no confidence in yourself, you go for asian girls-- specifically those are new to the country and haven't been white washed by the media yet

That plan would quickly fall apart because I have no idea what Hello Kitty is about

if you have no confidence in yourself, you go for asian girls-- specifically those are new to the country and haven't been white washed by the media yet

Hello Kitty is an enigma. No one knows what it's about.

Accessorizing with Hello Kitty=Big turn on

Whhaaaaat

I have a ton of confidence, Asian girls just turn my crank.

I was watching a youtube video and there was an ad at the bottom for a mail-order chinese wife deal. It was a site called chinabride.com

There were some good testemonials

Many thanks for your intro, it has been a great success, I have met Lucy in Shanghai, we have been talking since July by email and telephone and had struck up a very close and loving relationship as far as we could with 5710 miles between us. So we took the plunge and I flew over for us to meet on the 10th of this month and wow it could not have worked better if it had been scripted.

Yeah same. Really, I know this Korean girl who works at Tim Hortons and she's like the sweetest little thing. She calls me John (My name isn't John :frantic:)

She's trying to tell you that she wants you to be her John :bigblush:

I was watching a youtube video and there was an ad at the bottom for a mail-order chinese wife deal. It was a site called chinabride.com

There were some good testemonials

You nkow, funny thing about these mail-order online find a bride deals. We have a crazy old fella who is friends with my boss who claims to be some Prince of Indonesia or some place and he's spent the entire year on some site to find a bride online-- every day. He's spent so much money on these long distant calls to Indonesia and the Philippines it's crazy. The best part is he keeps telling me, "You know, I don't like this girl. She seems too wild for me. Maybe you can take her, my brother"

I've heard some chinese families will pay for a marriage into US/Canadian citizenship.

Win/win.