The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Lots of people think im crazy for all my trades but there is a method to my madness.

My 3rd line was Mcginn - Mitchell - Winchester, Now its Perron - Bozak - Frolik

Upgrade if you ask me...

People went crazy when i traded away Vlasic, Burns, Murray but my goalie (who has ok stats) is 5th in GAA and only 3 goals against in the last 3 games.

Boyle-Jovo

White-Mcbain

Diaz-Kulikov

Its working well right now and the team is moving in the right direction :)

Guest AriGold

Hehe, I enjoy watching my team play even when I lose, always happy to see them putting up points! - Your lineup is deep; I dislike Mcbain on your second pairing though ; but if its working, so be it :P

Columbus, Ohio (AP) - The Chris Higgins experiment is not going well in Columbus. With 2 points in 17 games with the Jackets, Columbus is looking for change. The lack of offence comes as a surprise, for linemates Ryan Johansen and Rich Peverley (and formerly Derrick Brassard before being promoted to the second line) have been racking up points as of late. With a lackluster performance and a quarter of the season gone, it has been rumoured that Chris Higgins has been on the trading block and has drawn interest from a few teams around the league. With forward P-A Parenteau (5 points) hot on his heels for that third line spot, it would not come as a shock if Chris was traded to another team within the next few days, giving him the fresh start he needs.

Higgins_Chris_L.jpg

IM just curiou sto know cwhich teams I havent bugged for a star d-man yet(:P)and I was wondering if anyone would randomly pop uout of the woodworks and post or something. :P

Posting UTi is fun though it gets me in trouble.

=Underthe influence*

Or mayber UAI...under AN influcenece P:

st.ull

Archived